Reviews for 543 Words About a Mistake
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
wah wah waaah.

oops
Digiboy-Stew chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Poor Ken. You know that in all the years and decades they'll be spending together as a couple, everytime he and Miyako get into a verbal altercation she'll always have that moment, that missed lottery ticket opportunity, to throw in his face, and each time she does, there will be nothing that he can say in his own defense.

It was great that you had Jun winning the lottery. Within the very first paragraph of the story, I could tell what was going to happen, yet I thought that the winning lottery ticket would be purchased by some random stranger. But Jun? I didn't see that coming. And it's great, because Jun is such a goofy character. Goodness gracious, as if she doesn't scream loud enough everytime she sees Yamato, I can only imagine how ear piercing her cries of jubilation must've been upon realizing that she'd won 20 million bucks.

It was funny how Ken was directing a smug smile at Miyako while Jun was scratching the ticket, like he was telling her in a nonverbal way "now you're gonna see what you would've wasted your money on, and you're gonna thank me for stopping you from doing it." And then it all blew up in his face the moment he realized that Jun realized that she'd won. HAHAHAHA!

I actually see this story as a being akin to an Aesop fable, because I do believe that it gives a lesson in morality. And the moral of the story: No matter what statistics or logic may state, if your heart is trying to tell you something, follow your heart's call.

This was such a fun little piece to read.
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was a good laugh. Ken made a major mistake there and should have listened to Yolei's feelings about the ticket. I guess he'd think that I'm insane for playing the lottery too lol
Berrie Salamander chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That made me laugh quite a bit :D I loved the whole "only insane people play the lottery"... cue Jun... Another funny story with a little twist at the end, you're really good at this type of story :) I can't write humour to save my life...