Reviews for The Metals Series
LionessOfTrebond chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
I read all 7 chapters before reviewing, but I'm only leaving one review for the whole thing and Steel is my favorite vignette out of all of them. Love the pairing, love the progression of the relationship and the characters from Theta/Koschei to The Doctor and The Master. The poetic language is great, the feels are intense, yeah basically I'm just fangirling over this fic right now. (Recommended it to my sister.) One cool thing that stood out to me was how you weren't afraid to portray Koschei with many of the bold, scary traits of the canon Master, even-no, especially-in romance and sexuality. So yeah, this 10% is worth regenerating for.
The-Doll-Who-Dreamt chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
;-;
That was so beautifully written and everything.. It was sad, too. I can't begin to describe how much I love this series. I wish I could put it into words to tell you exactly how much I love it, but, I can't think of anything that would accurately describe it. c:
saffarinda chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Agh eurgh I love it, my stomach is tight and I need mooore :'(

That was just... 3
Javiera chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
This is amazing. I just finished reading it and I'm crying a bit. It really is beautiful written.
Archangel's Wings chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
This was so really, really perfect. I'm crying right now.

You are a very advanced writer, your style's so brilliant!

Aww, this is so sad. And so brilliant.

I Can't tell you how much I adore this story, really. :')
SodaMonsterr chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
This was... Beautiful :(

So sad and perfectly written...
Jexi0322 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Wow. Okay. Tears streaming everywhere. This was amazingly written, you have a true way with words.