Reviews for How Honorable: The Marauders' Code of Conduct
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really loved this fic! Can you please update it? I would really appreciate it as would the rest of the people who are following it!
AliceMalfoy26 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow, this is really good! I love this pairing and I'd really lice to see where this goes. I know you haven't updated this in a while, but, you know, id you had some free time you should totally write another chapter :)
x.naomi.chan.x chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Looks promising

Can't wait for the next chapter I'm curious as to how this one will turn out :)
lowi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I finally found time to read this, mew, and oh my, it was a wonderful read!

Remmius :3 I lovelovelove your characterisations, of all four of them. And you've done such a great work with Sirius' emotions in this chapter.

I really can't wait for more, and I /really/ can't wait for it to be a strong T...;)

Fantastic! &hearts
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hey! Recognise me? You know, your biggest fan :D

Anyways, I love this! I always like Remmius fics when they're still at school... I don't know why... they're just so cute I guess :D Remus is all bookish and Sirius is all mischievous hehe

I loved some of the dialogue in this and it was quite funny :D

I was also REAAAAALLLY happy that Reg's in it :D He's my next favourite character after Remus and Sirius, so I'm really excited to see what'll happen :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
thesporktheives chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh yay! Another story to fill the '45 ways' void hah:)

And it might have been an odd start but I really liked it and CANNOT wait for the next update.
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It seems James has picked up on Sirius' feelings more than Sirius has! Interesting start my dear.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! WAT DOSE THAT SPELL? I DONT EVEN THINK I HAVE TO TELL U! X) I loved it! No-more then that! _ When Sirius mentioned snoging Remus I was rolling on the floor laughing, squealing like the little fan-girl I am :P U rock! Loved it! More? Plz?
Searlupe chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Great start to this story, can't wait to see whether or not Regulus helps or hinders our favorite puppies. Do I sense an obliviously jealous Sirius? Can't wait to see where you take this story.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Remmius definitely deserves a strong T *lol* Great job, mew!