Reviews for The Jewel of OmensABANDONED
BlossomMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi, i love your fanfic especially i loved the pairing of Lion-0 and Leanne! i was wondering if you could help me with my fanfic. it would be nice if have some help! Thanks!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 15 . 6/18
Don't know why but I got a feeling Tygra likes Lee..
100Thundercat chapter 21 . 4/5
Hi. I just wanted to share a favorite fanfic of mine called Rise Out of ashes. It has close to 30 chapters and it goes off the show! And its about this human named echo , who dose not know anything about her past. The best part is ITS A THUNDERCAT FANFIC !
100Thundercat chapter 9 . 4/2
I think you should read a fanfic called Rise out of the ashes I loved it and I think all of you will to. Its about a human girl named Erica Riely .Ooops shouldent spoil it :]
100Thundercat chapter 7 . 4/2
love it
LEAHLEONA chapter 37 . 5/26/2016
HERMOSA HISTORIA DE VERDAD TE FELICITO! LO QUE LAMENTE FUE QUE LEANNE Y QUEDO JUNTO A LION-O, ME DIO TRISTEZA SABER QUE CUANTO ELLA VOLVIO A LA TERCERA TIERRA YA HABIAN PASADO 100 AÑOS Y NO SE VOLVIERON A ENCONTRAR! BUENO, OJALA Y ESPERO QUE EN ALGUN MOMENTO VUELVAS A ESCRIBIR OTRA HISTORIA DE AMOR Y AVENTURAS DE THE THUNDERCATS...BYE!
LEAHLEONA chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
ME ENCANTO ESTE CAPITULO... SOBRE TODO EN LA PARTE EN QUE SE BESAN... FUE HERMOSO!
Blackrose Fighter chapter 37 . 2/21/2016
I understand. Sometimes we just lose interest in our work. Congrats on you degree. Your summary of what would have gone down in the story seems great. To be honest I thought you were going to finish it sooner. Funny thing is that unlike the tv series, you gave us some information on how you would have continued this series where as they just stopped altogether. Lol Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
All good things must come to an end and i say thanks for all you done.
SophieTouzokuou chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I have been loving this story for so long. The fact that Lion-O and Leanne don't remain together upsets me, but this story was fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much~~~
SecretaryOfHell chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I'm happy to hear that this has inspired you to get a Bachelors and to help go further in life. I hope you do well, you have a fantastic writing style.
Heart of the Demons chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I'm sorry that you have to end this story abruptly. The ideas you wrote down here seem quite good considering how far you came into the story. On the bright side, I'm glad that writing "The Jewel of Omens" inspired you to follow your dreams. I pray that you'll succeed in finding what you're looking for. We, your readers, would like to thank you for your dedication to writing a "ThunderCats" fanfic that was worth reading and enjoying. Good luck to you, chibimaker. (c:
tmdrago chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
Well, done. I think you telling it off in the end was nice. :D Maybe I'll have a different idea on mine to make my own Thundercats 2011 in the future.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
that's a good way to end it. i still loved it!
Greetings chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
How old are you? Your perception of consequence are very underdeveloped. The fact that your protagonist can stick out her tongue at a King and give a death threat to a prince , even if it was purely to win an argument, just isn't believable without some intense punishment. I could get behind a story of a mystical girl showing up in Thundera but I can't get through a single paragraph without thinking someone needs to send Leanne back to her mother. In conclusion, I can't help but be painfully aware that I'm reading a fanfiction. There is no gravity to your story and it would be a waste of time to try and do anything but skim through this self-indulgence.

Please, keep practicing and really think about a protagonist's circumstance. Otherwise you're just making some grand assumption that the rest of us don't have better things to do.