Reviews for The Jewel of Omens
Echo chapter 14 . 7/3
3rd time re reading tis, and war operatives fall of empire rise out of the ashes... yay...
My Review Account chapter 1 . 5/20
"STORY HAS BEEN ABANDONED. LEAVE IT ALONE"
Then don't mark your #$%&ing INcomplete story Complete.
Sian8Cookies chapter 15 . 1/8
Total FMA reference lol
kallura-juniblade chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Hi, i love your fanfic especially i loved the pairing of Lion-0 and Leanne! i was wondering if you could help me with my fanfic. it would be nice if have some help! Thanks!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
Don't know why but I got a feeling Tygra likes Lee..
100Thundercat chapter 21 . 4/5/2017
Hi. I just wanted to share a favorite fanfic of mine called Rise Out of ashes. It has close to 30 chapters and it goes off the show! And its about this human named echo , who dose not know anything about her past. The best part is ITS A THUNDERCAT FANFIC !
100Thundercat chapter 9 . 4/2/2017
I think you should read a fanfic called Rise out of the ashes I loved it and I think all of you will to. Its about a human girl named Erica Riely .Ooops shouldent spoil it :]
100Thundercat chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
love it
LEAHLEONA chapter 37 . 5/26/2016
HERMOSA HISTORIA DE VERDAD TE FELICITO! LO QUE LAMENTE FUE QUE LEANNE Y QUEDO JUNTO A LION-O, ME DIO TRISTEZA SABER QUE CUANTO ELLA VOLVIO A LA TERCERA TIERRA YA HABIAN PASADO 100 AÑOS Y NO SE VOLVIERON A ENCONTRAR! BUENO, OJALA Y ESPERO QUE EN ALGUN MOMENTO VUELVAS A ESCRIBIR OTRA HISTORIA DE AMOR Y AVENTURAS DE THE THUNDERCATS...BYE!
LEAHLEONA chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
ME ENCANTO ESTE CAPITULO... SOBRE TODO EN LA PARTE EN QUE SE BESAN... FUE HERMOSO!
Blackrose Fighter chapter 37 . 2/21/2016
I understand. Sometimes we just lose interest in our work. Congrats on you degree. Your summary of what would have gone down in the story seems great. To be honest I thought you were going to finish it sooner. Funny thing is that unlike the tv series, you gave us some information on how you would have continued this series where as they just stopped altogether. Lol Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
All good things must come to an end and i say thanks for all you done.
SophieTouzokuou chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I have been loving this story for so long. The fact that Lion-O and Leanne don't remain together upsets me, but this story was fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much~~~
SecretaryOfHell chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I'm happy to hear that this has inspired you to get a Bachelors and to help go further in life. I hope you do well, you have a fantastic writing style.
Heart of the Demons chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I'm sorry that you have to end this story abruptly. The ideas you wrote down here seem quite good considering how far you came into the story. On the bright side, I'm glad that writing "The Jewel of Omens" inspired you to follow your dreams. I pray that you'll succeed in finding what you're looking for. We, your readers, would like to thank you for your dedication to writing a "ThunderCats" fanfic that was worth reading and enjoying. Good luck to you, chibimaker. (c: