Reviews for The Jewel of Omens
churchgraffiti484 chapter 2 . 7/4/2019
is there any smut in this?
SnowBriar chapter 37 . 12/20/2018
Oh come on! this stinks! i dont think i will finish the story now, but i understand what you mean when you lose interest, though you make it seem a bit like you just got lazy and bored. I hope, however, to see you do some original storys soon. Please, at least for some of your audience, let us know here when you get something published. you are a good writer, and even though i am disapointed, i still want to see more of your works. Good luck in life and may the seed of inspiration take root in your mind and may it live through the winter to become a Great Story Tree.
SnowBriar chapter 16 . 12/20/2018
Um wow. I just read sixteen chapters in three hours, new record! I love this tale, and i recomend it to anyone who likes Thundercats as well as Narnia style ideas, and also for anyone who doesnt like the Pumyra-LionO cross. I mean, Lion-O apparently had a crush on two girls and lost them both, i mean, come on! Give the guy a break! I absolutely love the way you are portraying the Cats. Lion-O is perfectly himself, Tygra is the same Charismatic (Jerk) Guy that he was in the movies. Cheetara could use some more character development, but its getting there. Panthro, heehee, so good! Well done with him! and Leanne is a great OC. I dont really understand about how the knecklace affects her powers, and the Firsar one, didnt the jewel get left in the badguys possesion? Leanne was too shaken to tell them, and i kept expecting them to rush back for it. Other than that ive found nothing to complain about in this fanfic. Well Done! and keep Writing!
Echo chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
3rd time re reading tis, and war operatives fall of empire rise out of the ashes... yay...
My Review Account chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
"STORY HAS BEEN ABANDONED. LEAVE IT ALONE"
Then don't mark your #$%&ing INcomplete story Complete.
Sian8Cookies chapter 15 . 1/8/2018
Total FMA reference lol
kallura-juniblade chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Hi, i love your fanfic especially i loved the pairing of Lion-0 and Leanne! i was wondering if you could help me with my fanfic. it would be nice if have some help! Thanks!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
Don't know why but I got a feeling Tygra likes Lee..
100Thundercat chapter 21 . 4/5/2017
Hi. I just wanted to share a favorite fanfic of mine called Rise Out of ashes. It has close to 30 chapters and it goes off the show! And its about this human named echo , who dose not know anything about her past. The best part is ITS A THUNDERCAT FANFIC !
100Thundercat chapter 9 . 4/2/2017
I think you should read a fanfic called Rise out of the ashes I loved it and I think all of you will to. Its about a human girl named Erica Riely .Ooops shouldent spoil it :]
100Thundercat chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
love it
LEAHLEONA chapter 37 . 5/26/2016
HERMOSA HISTORIA DE VERDAD TE FELICITO! LO QUE LAMENTE FUE QUE LEANNE Y QUEDO JUNTO A LION-O, ME DIO TRISTEZA SABER QUE CUANTO ELLA VOLVIO A LA TERCERA TIERRA YA HABIAN PASADO 100 AÑOS Y NO SE VOLVIERON A ENCONTRAR! BUENO, OJALA Y ESPERO QUE EN ALGUN MOMENTO VUELVAS A ESCRIBIR OTRA HISTORIA DE AMOR Y AVENTURAS DE THE THUNDERCATS...BYE!
LEAHLEONA chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
ME ENCANTO ESTE CAPITULO... SOBRE TODO EN LA PARTE EN QUE SE BESAN... FUE HERMOSO!
Blackrose Fighter chapter 37 . 2/21/2016
I understand. Sometimes we just lose interest in our work. Congrats on you degree. Your summary of what would have gone down in the story seems great. To be honest I thought you were going to finish it sooner. Funny thing is that unlike the tv series, you gave us some information on how you would have continued this series where as they just stopped altogether. Lol Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
All good things must come to an end and i say thanks for all you done.