Reviews for Fleas
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Harry and Ron are such c*ckblockers!

OMM, this was so kyoot and yummy and kyoot and delicious and well Remmmius! Leave it to Ron to ruin such a smexy Remmius moment! Ugh, Sirius was just about to have lunch that didn't include what Molly had made!

I was laughing so hard when Harry was wondering about the marks on Sirius' neck! AWKWARD! And then the whole fleas excuse was perfect! Harry's a little too naive for his own good, haha. But of course, leave it to Hermione and Ginny to catch on! XD They probably enjoy boys' love just as much as the rest of us!

FluffyRainbowTeapots chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Ha that's v funny lol
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Of course... Hahaha...
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

Of course I enjoyed it :DD

The beginning where they were kissing and about to get into something verrry interesting was awesome :D So cute... so hot ;D

And then the part about the fleas haha... It was hilarious how Remus had to make up a terrible joke to cover up their X-rated talk ;D And then Harry comes along and gets in the way... but luckily, Remus has quick thinking. That part had me laughing so much :D

And finally, when Ginny and Hermione came along and asked if the fleas were called Remus, I couldn't help grinning :D I could just imagine what Remus and Sirius' expressions would look like haha...

Wonderful fic, and I LOVE YOU for dedicating it to us :DDD It was awesome :)
lowi chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

*dies in a heap of fangirling*

I loved this, mew, so much. Gosh, all of it was just perfect, wow.

So hot and so yummy and so brilliant. :333

And the ending, *lol*, loved it!

Brilliant work! &hearts
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ahhahah!Oh my god! loved how innocent harry seems,of course he probably is still wondering what the real reason is!Lol!The fleas' name wouldn't happen to be Remus!Awesome!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hmm - what does Sirius do so well with his tongue? Maybe a M one shot a later date and we could find out! And how slow is Harry on the uptake? I know he was a bit angry at that time but surely he could recognise what those marks were.

Oh - and thankies - love it!
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was too cute :) Giggled out loud.
Searlupe chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh Lordy, is it bad that I want to hurt Ron for interrupting them to find out what the very special thing Sirius does with his tongue? But the sweet funniness of this story does make up for all.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
XDDDD Love it love it love it! Very nummy.