Reviews for 45 Weeks to Be Felled by a Dark Lord
lowi chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
My goodness, mew. :'( this was wonderful, truly wonderful.

I too think it hadn't mattered what could have been done differently, about Peter, he simply wasn't strong enough to stand up against Voldemort once he was drawn into those "circles."

But a bit of me wanted this to be a "happy" au, so I was a bit disappointed. ;)))

No, of course I wasn't. This was just perfect.

Loved it!
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It's really good. And cowards are one thing I cannot stand. Yes, I realize that is hypocrytical of me, seeing as I too have those tendencies, but I still abhor it.

Though I do wonder what would've happened if Peter took the hand and they told Dumbledore... But then we wouldn't have the brilliance that is Harry Potter. We owe to Rowling our childhood and friends. And, to an extent, our talents. Fanfiction is truly a wonder.

Back to the fic, I quite enjoyed it. One of the best remmius fics I've read so far. Though, I must admit, my favorite is one called 'What The Hell' by StormTheVeela. And I get to read the chapter before everyone else, seeing as I'm her beta.

Keep up the great work!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh wow - this really brought out the nicer side of Sirius but yet still proved that Wormtail was a pushover and only looked out for himself. I don't think he'd have been any different if the Marauders had been a little nicer to him at school because he'd have always been the most forgetable of the four and then would have gone looking for power. Nice work, mew. Congrats on 400.
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was really interesting. I rarely read anything about Peter's POV during the war, and it made a lot of sense.

I did sort of feel sorry for him (can't believe I'm saying that) because he felt so left out at school, and then made loads of wrong decisions.

I bet he'd just like to turn back time and fix it all...

I think you're right though, it would turn out the way it did because of Peter's personality.

I really loved this fic... it was sad, but very true.
Searlupe chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Mew, I love where you took this idea. I liked how things went a little differently, but because of the personalities, the end results stayed the same. Thank you so very much for bringing this idea to life.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is very interesting...Loved it!