Reviews for Silence
Marik Female Double chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I love the description of the fight scenes! Neko kicked all kinds of ass!
SophieNewman chapter 41 . 10/4/2014
Nice story. First one I read after (or, more like, in the middle of) watching Soul Eater. I like it. The ending actually gave me a feels attack. :) Like, my eyes started to sting...
I'm so glad Neko and Kid got a happy ending.
AND OMG THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SO KWAI! :D
SophieNewman chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
* Straightened
It's 'straightened' not 'straitened'.
SophieNewman chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
* It's DWMA :)
nera666 chapter 41 . 7/8/2014
15-year old girl reading a Stephen King novel XD that's me!
As for the rest of the story,brilliant work! I enjoyed reading this very much. I loved the romance between Kid and Neko. I must say,you have pretty good spelling and grammar as well,but you often used 'then' and 'than' incorrectly. Furthermore,great job! It was a wonderful story! :3
That Ass chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow. Seriously. I know you're expecting a flame because of my name, but I have to say you did a pretty good job.
Shortlady72 chapter 41 . 7/2/2014
Oh my lordie! This was such a great read! I really didn't want it to end, but I loved how you ended it; it was such a cute and a adorable ending! Write more! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top!
JenniFromTheBak chapter 41 . 6/18/2014
I think you did an amazing job on this story. Especially staying true to their characters. I like how you did all the stuff with Excalibur, it was real funny. Overall it was a great story
Enecs chapter 41 . 5/17/2014
This is just...yes. I love it!
jenny chapter 41 . 4/27/2014
I luv it. Please make another fabric about kid please:-)
jenny chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Its was good. He he he foursome:-)
WeirdySpeck chapter 41 . 4/17/2014
I just love, no- ADORE this story! I will never forget, this has been a thrilling and loveable (With good grammar, thank god! But you did kind of confused Than to Then, but that's okay) and I'm kind of sad this had to end so soon but either way, I LOVED IT.

Thank you, for such a wonderful story.
halobeast chapter 41 . 1/17/2014
Great story hope theirs a sequel with their children involved

That would be cool
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
DWEA? Do you mean DWMA? Lol luv dis! XD
Lunaria Shakira chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I think it is a wonderful story so far...although, the Dr.'s name is spelled "Stein", not "Stine". Other than that, its pretty good...