Reviews for Tell Me You Need Me 1
This is good.
The-KLF chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I loved this, really well written and I can easily slot it into my headcanon! :D
KM chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
This is a wonderful piece; thanks!
Blooky chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Does that mean that there's going to be a "Tell me you need me 2"? I like the sound of that;).
brodie-wan chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I can't tell you how true this fic feels and sounds, wrldpossiility. From Castle triying to find the proper word to describe the way Kate is looking at him to her hiding her face in her pinot noir, it's the small character traits here that help the intimate atmosphere of this fic.

"But enough about that," he said, and then he did allow his lips to quirk up at the corners, letting her off the hook as quickly as he had caught her there. "Tell me more about this fascinating paperwork you speak of."

I also really how you used Castle's magnonimity. He knows her well and in a loving way, he adjusts to make sure she is comfotable.

"In the pause that followed, her face softened still further in the yellow light of the fireplace. Across the arm of the couch, she caught Castle's eye again, and the word he was looking for still tugged. Admiration? Affection? He knew what he wanted to call it, what he would call it, without hesitation, were he but a impartial spectator in this particular-"

Brilliant. .This.

Will there be more?
polrobin chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh yeah. Perfect.
ScribbledHP chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Gah, this is wonderful!
nalimom chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Another very nice chapter. Thanks for that
nalimom chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very nice. True to characters. I enjoyed it very much.
xcat23 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Beautiful, I just needed a story dealing with this ep. And as usual you found the perfect tone to tell it. Thanks a lot.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I like this a lot, wrldpossibility. Where is everyone else? they need to know that this is well wrtitten piece dramatic angst.

"She surveyed the result in the mirror, satisfied that it said 'woman' more than 'cop'."

I really liked this sentence. The fact that Kate is concerned about presenting her femininity even in the wake of such a traumatic situation.

"He stared back, just as he had then, and when he cleared his throat to speak, she had meant to blow it off, like she blows off so many of their moments that fly too close to the sun."

Just very well written sentence and characterization.

I can't tell you how much I loved the setting, the imagery, and Kate's vulnerability in this fic. The fact that she hugged him at the end was the perfect end to all the stuff she was trying to process.

Very well done.
Scully223 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
great job. i wonder if she did go home and cry over what she almost lost... really enjoyed it
leanaplumz chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was really sweet...

but just a note, they work at the 12th precinct.
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
aw i love it so much! so sweet!