Reviews for MegaloRex's Return of Brothers - Reloaded
Lexryt chapter 14 . 4/23
Hey, ik its been like 2 years, and its fine if your busy, but would you ever consider finishing this? I just reread this for like the 50th time and it never gets old, and id really like to see the end. Its fine if not, but please cosider?
Sarah chapter 14 . 3/22
You said you upload chapter 15 in 2013 but it's now 2015
Halo Ash chapter 14 . 3/17
Ok so I know you're busy and all but your story is 2 years overdue. TWO YEARS! What could be taking that long. I may come across as insensitive but you don't write a great story like this one and don't finish it.
Damien and Shamus... THEY ARE GONNA DIE!
kate chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
hey when are update a new chapter you said till 2014 it's almost 2015
patty chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
it's already 2014 when ARE YOU UPDATING
Sarah chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
you written i update chapter 15 in som time in 2013 but it's already 2014 august
ikariandcontestshippingforever chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
hey I was wondering when the next chapter is coming. you said something about updating in 2013 and it is now 2014. are u going to continue this story?
guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
is there a reason dawn has seven pokemon with her. piplup, buneary, miltank, mamoswine, typhlosion, pachirisu and ambipom
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Can you bring annabel in the story and create drama
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
what happened to galie?
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I don't know what farce means, but its also farce that Dragon Pulse isn't a TM in Gen 5. Also, Tobias' Latios isn't Shiny!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Damien is one villan. I don't know about the other one.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Hmm, if its not Lance, then maybe Red? I was thinking if not Cynthia, then could Ash be going against himself? Because in a way, he is Sinnoh Champ. Maybe Tobias.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
A not about Sunny Day, I use a Sun Team for competitive battling so I know the mechanics. It doesn't increase the power of grass type moves. It gives Growth 2 sp atk and atk instead of 1. Dry skin users take 6.25% damage per turn. Chlorophyll users have their speed doubled. Fire type moves gain a 50% power boost and water type moves have their power cut in half. Prett sure that's everything notable.

A note about Paul's turning, you had good build up, but the execution of the actual turn could have been better. Some indecision and verbal build-up along with some other actions. Also, it felt like Ash just suddenly started to talk about his family. Maybe he could've said a few things now and then, and then as time went on, he could make more and more comments. Although I did feel some emotion as I read is, it was hard to feel in the moment. What would make this really good would be if you could feel like you were in Paul's shoes.