Reviews for Men With A Past
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
This is good. Few mistakes, but its alright. No ones perfect. One thing: if its complete, change the status from incomplete to complete. Other than that: LIKE IT! A LOT!
Kwolf chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Beautiful story can't wait for the sequel either. Great job. May I get a round of applause for Allie :-)
DS-Retired456 chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Well, I did enjoy this story. :) :)

I'm looking forward to the sequel. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for it. :) :)
darkland chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
It's been a gread and I love the ending.

I am so glad Elliot got sentenced for fifteen years - I wonder why he attacked her. That's what I wondered, what made elliot snap so violently.

Glad Alyssa's parents got a hefty sentence, deserve everything they get!

Glad Olivia and Nick were now a family :) Awesome work!
darkland chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
This is great. I really like this chapter. Nick being the caring guy that he is, being worried about Olivia and the baby after what Elliot did.

Although it's small chapter you wrote it so well.
LivandDeanshipper4ever chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Just loving this story :-)
DS-Retired456 chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
I loved this chapter. :) :) I just a one little nit pick, nothing too bad, but I don't think she would have got hold her baby because they would have put it into an incubator because it was born premature.

It was great though. Update soon. :) :)
darkland chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Hey this a great story. I really love the connection between Olivia and Nick. It's a great relationship.

Are we going to find out what happened to Elliot? His attack on Olivia was random, hope they throw the book at him!

Love how Nick was comfortable to tell Olivia in the beginning about his assault that he had to deal with. Glad she was understanding, she always understands everyone! :)

Loved this chapter, Nick and Olivia were so sweet with Alyssa. :) Loved the little introduction. So cute. :)
Kwolf chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
So sad for the little girl and still loving this story. Great job :-)
DS-Retired456 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Loved it. I wonder what's wrong with Olivia. Update soon. :) :)
DS-Retired456 chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
I liked it. It was good. Angsty chapters always make a story better. It gives it some extra drama. Update soon. :) :)
Kwolf chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Allie, no apologies necessary. I hope things start to look up for you and sorry to hear of your woes. Update when you can, most important take cre of yourself. Love this newest update. N/O are so cute together :-)
KeSuQueen chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
I love this story! Please, please update soon. I wonder also what became of Stabler.
KeSuQueen chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Aww Liv is preggers. Sweet!
KeSuQueen chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Wow it wasn't a dream! And El on coke? Craziness! Got interesting.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »