Reviews for and repeat after me with your heart:
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awwwwwwww! The ending! So much feels!
impossiblesongs chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
OMG gross sobbing going on right now with that ending.
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Me and my cat (blocking my view of the screen) think this was excellent.
Miggs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So sad, yet hopefull.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
*drowning in my Eleven/River tears*

You are a goddess. This is absolutely stunning. 3

Raylie
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh, those last lines. What a brilliant story. You make me ship these two even more!
mericat chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Poignant and beautiful love story. Not a word wasted. Altho from the Doctor's POV, I can feel River's feelings. Thanks.
NoLongerActive1235 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh God this was absolutely stunning. I love they way you captured The Doctor. And the end! SO GOOD!
living-in-my-own-AU chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
WOW!This story was just ... WOW! That was sooooo beautiful doc/river tale i've read in a while :)
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
OH wow, those last few lines! made my eyes get all burny, almost made me cry. Such an impact! this was perfect
madis hartte chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
"He goes to get her diary right after that.

And reads it. Cover to cover. No more spoilers – no more secrets, just the best story he'd ever lived.

Except.

Except she has a handful of entries in the back, catalogued year by year. By birthday.

None of them are about him, but they are all addressed to him. On the last page there is a photo. A beautiful girl who looks so much like River his breath catches, but her hair is brown and her eyes like his. Written on the back in River's handwriting are three sentences.

Hello, sweetie.

Go see Amy and Rory, 2047.

You will never be alone."

That made me have a weepy heart right there, I tell yah, and is exactly why I'm adding it to my favorites. Great job, as always.
iHadtoTry chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love it! Great job!
Jesseirei chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This one made my heart absolutely break. So good.
TaMant chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The end is so cute/amazing. I don't think will ever happen but I wish they could have a child on the show.
dancing.through.the.universe chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Amazing story... I loved the ending! Great job!