Reviews for and repeat after me with your heart:
whovianbard chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
How do you always manage to do that? Have me crying before I get halfway day the page. Beautiful, spellbinding and, as always, marvellously written. My hat off to your genius!

Thanks for posting. I'm off to reread it now...
MayFairy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh, wow! A daughter, that's so cute...this was REALLY well written, I loved it!
Petrichor11 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It's been quite some time since I've read any fanfiction. I'm very pleased that this could be my entry back into the fic world. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read something so brilliant.
connielea chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Lovely, as always.
shirley5555 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I don't even know why I'm crying. but this is just so great, so amazing. I can't even express properly how much I love it and every single one of your fics. you are the goddess of fanfiction haha :)
Emily chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh my lord, this was beautifully written. I think I'm about to have some sort of emotional attack. The references to the canon series blended so seamlessly to (what I'm assuming is) original writing that it seemed like the original was canon, and vice versa. The ending threw me for a loop for a moment, not going to lie, but once I'd figured out the meaning behind "you will never be alone" I understood it. (I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, though, far from it.)

Basically, this is amazing. Kudoskudoskudos. 3
earlyable chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*mouth hanging open in shock* Amazing... How do you come up with these ideas! I really, truly love it!
KateDan72 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011