Reviews for Chauvinistic Coquette
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/4
I've read this fic a million times... I've read it on and off for more than 3 years and built off the universe read all the fics with your character. Your writing has been in my life for a long time.. I hope nothing ever makes you stop.
Myron Jobox chapter 97 . 2/9
Just... Wow!
Took me three days to read it through ans through. Intense, heavy, sweet, romantic, twisted, sexy as hell, the ingredients of a damn good story. Grandiose et magnifique.
One the greatest fanfics I've read so far.
Thanks for this enthralling story.
sikodelika chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
97 chapters?! 300000 words?!

How have I never seen this fic. I'm so excited to dive in!
sanekittens chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Heavy...
uncg4ever chapter 97 . 7/14/2014
oh me effin saints on high... I may have died. Truely brava. I raise the glass to you. Cheers.
uncg4ever chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
DarkPoetess chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So.. I haven't read a word of this yet but I just wanted to say the only reason im reading this is because your synopsis is the most singularly intriguing one I have read in a long time... im very curious.. here goes!
Guest chapter 97 . 2/17/2014
OMFG the epilogue made me cryyyyy
bruubertolo chapter 81 . 11/30/2013
This chapter was one of the best! I laughed so hard at the drunk Hermione and the threesome thing haha! And she talking about Fleur, her little French hoe, and Chanel, the allbino French and English hoe was unbelievable amazing! Haha, i wonder what will be Fleur's reaction if Hermione had really proposed a threesome with her daughter lol i love it so much!
bruubertolo chapter 97 . 11/30/2013
OmG, that was one of the best stories i've ever read! You kept me fascinated these 97 chapter! And the turns that have, damn, I don't even know how to explain! The one thing I only missed was Chanel and Hermione tease moments and a kiss scene. Every thing else was amazing and unbelievable! Cograts and good job!
Dramaclubromance chapter 34 . 10/2/2013
I cannot stand this licking away of sweat and tears stuff. If my girlfriend licked my face in public I'd be utterly disgusted.
A2463 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love this chapter!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 96 . 1/12/2013
I already did a review but i had to do another one lol XD. I loved this story, rate it over Twilight as far as romances go. I've barely eaten or slept the entire time I was reading this, just didn't want to stop XD. I swear though, towards the middle when Chanel came in I just wanted to punch Hermione in the face. I was mad the entire time I was reading that part, lol. Best fanfiction I've ever read, can't believe this isn't an actual book, you should be making money off this. Do more stories like this, all the other Fleurmion's you wrote are to short, this was size of an actual book. I've got the whole thing copied into my notes on my Ipod, took me like an hour to get it all XD.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 97 . 1/12/2013
epic. finished the whole thing in 3 days and i haven't even started studying for finals lol XD. The ending was a little annoying at first, but I got over it.
Mistaken Percipient chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Less than a fifth through and this has already been one hell of a ride. Positively delightful.