Reviews for True Love
rosetylerandthedoctor chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
These are good! I love Tam xoxo
bob chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
PLease please PLEASE! do david and chelsea next! PLease! and hurry!
ken chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
david rocks!
Mariella chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
BEAUTIFUL! But also a dead end. I mean were is the story going to go from then on? Good setting,idea,phenominal book choice. BUt after this were is the stoy going to take place? what woill happen next?

This is my version for DESTENDED(not copyright:

David still loves Laurel. And hes mouring because shes gone. (anywere-it could be avalon)And hes finding a realy hard tome to go on with his life because he knows LAurel is with Tamani. And so he starts hanging out with Yuki.( a wild flower.)And as he hanges out with Yki he relised: shes just like Laurel. And also just as beautiful; in her own way the time is passing and he falls in love with shes everything Laurel was and is. HE also still loves Lasurel with all his heart. but hes tired of having to shair LAurel with he falls in love with Yuki and she falls in live with him.

MEanwile Laurel is in Avalon(for example)and she is with Tamini, were ever she is, and she starts to relise Tamani is everything Laurel ever wanted. Everthing she ever needed. Tamani can take care of Laurel, be her protector. What hes been hi entire life. And she relises, that all along, she been in love with Tamani. She just never notesed it. And then in the end she loves Tamani, Tamani loves her. David loves Yuki ,Yuki loves David. and Chelsea went to Harvard with Ryan.
Mariella chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
i love it but i think the David one is better. A better story told. THis one is confusing. Whats the setting. what was she doing before she made the decision. why did she make it. The story neds to be longer more detail. But other than that i love it! i always wanted Tamani to end up with laurel.

THis is my version of the book Destende.(not copyright):

Ryan is cheeting on Chealse, she finds also finds out and feels bad for her so they start to hang out more. And in the time there hanging out they become to get to know each other more. So they fall in love. So now David and chealse are going out. MEanwile Laurel is at Avalon and she falls in love with Tamani. And she doesnt feel guilty about being with Tamani beacause she knows David just whats her to be happy. And with tamani se is.
Bella chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I think the chelsea/david thing would be good