Reviews for Let Me Love You
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
lol love this whole story but booth's nickname for the baby made me laugh haha :P
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute, thx!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hi there,

Loved this one...Had to laugh at Max walking in on them. Daisy just about drives me demented! I really hope that Sweets steers clear there! Really missed all the 'firsts' that we did not get and love your take here! Maybe you could do another one on when they finally do tell everyone that they are together and subsequently that they are expecting...Had to love how Booth was calling the baby 'Blueberry' and thought to myself that that was a little too long a word to keep doing it! Maybe they could just shorten it to BB...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
etakate chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
lol! so cool! loved it!
bblover228 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What a cute and loving little story. It could so easily be incorporated into tonight's episode. I am so excited to watch this evening. You did a great job. Thanks for writing it.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Nicely done! Loved it. :)
rbutler chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I found all your other stories during the hiatus and am so glad to see you are writing again!
browner864 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Sooo happy to see a fic of your's, Cupcake! I hope this means only more to come with the new season starting tomorrow (double YAY for that!)

This was absolutely adorable - much of what I expect we can see in season 7. You always have had a way of capturing B&B in their manners and speak - loved this!
harper83 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Though I'm totally on team Brennan and Booth will probably get married someday...I adored this story! Great job! I especially loved Max walking in on them after the act, fantastic!
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011