Reviews for Sky, Sea, Veins and Other Misconceptions of Blue
theweightofmywords chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow, I love this! What an interesting idea.
chavi chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
It was beautiful, so sensible.. Incredible ron...Simply loved him..
He was amazing in this...this was one of a kind fic you wrote.
Never read anything of this type..
If insecurities were reversed..
What makes ron RON..
I loved the exchanges between the two..
Good work
PF2724 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Brilliant. Amazingly written
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Mists chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh! Sweet, powerful, and deep as always. Wonderful job, Muse. Your stories always cheer me up. Sorry it took so long for me to review, but I was finishing up the final chapter of "Depth of a Heart." Anyway, very sweet and so Ron and Hermione. Love it! Excellent job as always.
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was very sweet and so poetic and true to how I see Ron. He really is quite brilliant when given the chance. :)

This was such an interesting take on the role reversal. Very well done!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was fantastic! What made the characters in the books, for me, was that they weren't perfect; they had their flaws and weaknesses and that's what made them...them.

I could see Hermione doing something like this, you know. She was very intelligent, but had a few problems with social skills. She thinks that happiness is something that can be created, but happiness is a question of degrees. If we were never unhappy, could we know when we're happy? That goes for all emotions.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
shine lots chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You let Hermione say that she believes Ron hasn't realised his "full potential" yet. Can I just point out that Ron is an adult, and his ability to change is very small, and whatever he's acheved so far is likely to be all he can manage during his life?

Why would you let Hermione believe something so flawed? As well as taking away her self esteem, are you also depriving her of her intelligence in this story?

Cannon Hermione is clearly clever enough to remember with great detail what went on during various days of her life, and consequently she will know when she achieved various personal milestones. Consequently, she will know just how much of her "full potential" she had developed at particular times in her life, and will realise that, as an adult, she is less able to significantly impact how much of her "full potential" she develps each day, compared with how much she developed each day as a child. And she subsequently won't believe in something as erroneous as a significant increase in attained potential for Ron during his adulthood.
Euclidian chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Misconceptions is a good summary. You've changed the typical ways that Ron and Hermione relate to each other, but they still talk past each other a lot, and imagine the worst.

Quibbles: "reflected back upon Mr Weasley and his "DESCENDANTS, not "his ancestors"

"he lost his" MOMENTUM, not "MEMENTO"

And Quidditch players do not have narrow chests - they have to be able to BREATHE.
scorpiusrose chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
awwww, what a cute story!
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is so sweet! I love it! :D I love that you wrote a story with Hermione feeling insecure and Ron taking care of her but kept it in the realm of your Ron and Hermione characterizations and relationship that we (your readers) love so much. Thank you!
tikincloks chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is so beautifully done I'll read it again now, absolutely a pleasure
vlaovic chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very interesting and emotional story. I really enjoyed reading it :]
freezy queen chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Really good! I love the beginning lines about blue eyes, and it was both interesting and in-character!

I think Hermione was portrayed very well, as people sometimes forget that Ron probably wasn't the only one with insecurities.

My only criticism is for the beginning, where the narratoring seemed to change between first, second and third person. This slightly confused me.