Reviews for Feeling Forgiven
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
awwww

I love red alert, hes so cute!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Dawwwww how cute! I love this!
DarknessRising10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
How sweet was that! Sides with a soft side, Red being loved by his big brother and a sparkling. Lovely story.

I was just about to log off to get some sleep before my morning alarm shatters the silence in a few short hours and I thought I would give my emails a last check, and there was this alert begging me to read it. Now I can look forward to fluffy dreams :) Thankyou!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Aw . . . this is so cute! Also, very interesting on Red being the little bro of the Twins. I'd love to see this whole branch of fics expand. :) It'll be an epic thing, but I love the whole arcs!
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Aw, this was so sweet. Red Alert is pretty much my all time favorite character and the plot bunny of the him being related to the twins has bitten and never let go. I would personally LOVE it if you added a Red/Inferno arc to this story. In the meantime I shall content myself over this one-shot (hopefully jump-start, teehee, to an arc).
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
YEEEEE XD

This DOES make me want to add another arc to the feeling series, but not in the way your thinking. Something like the dynamic between the three brothers.
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Awwwwww!

I fully endorse Red x Inferno sparklings!

Just saying...

Ahem.

Uber cute! Nice to see Red forgiven over something a lesser person might never forget.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Jumpstart's soo cute! I think Red should have his own sparkling then Speedlight, Brightspark and Jumpstart will have a cousin!
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Daaaaaaaaaaaw! This was so fluffy and cute and DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW LOVE! Great job!
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 11/1/2011