Reviews for Destiny
myeerah chapter 24 . 10/27/2003
Good to see you're still working on this one. Good job, as usual.
Ispreno chapter 24 . 10/27/2003
Well, i don't really know what to say but this stuff is GOOD!

And uh... yeah, it's good.

So there.
Baconfat chapter 23 . 8/1/2003
Man, I loved Tycho's reaction to his dad there. Wonderful. And the Crystal Lattice? Totally cool! I'm really wanting to find out what's going on with that. (And now I'm starting to put together some of the images from the first chapter. Whoa.)

[Does this guy ever shut up? ] Hee!

Poor, poor Jay, getting dragged into this. And I just want to say that Jiri and Tycho crack me up. And yeah, I've probably said that before but that doesn't make it any less true! And I'd love to comment on further chapters if you guys would, y'know, post more. Hint hint.
Baconfat chapter 22 . 2/22/2003
Whoa! Heading to the /moon/ now. I an tell there's a lot of backstory here that hasn't been covered yet, and I'm really looking forward to finding out more about it all. (Why is that first missions always go so terribly, terribly wrong?) Ah, I'm really enjoying the character interactions here. Poor, poor Jay. The scene in the plaza was _really_ cool - I'm still full of questions about Tiana and Darian. And huzzah for the passing down of the noble "Biggs" name! And what the heck is the story with those Grandidi SeeDs? I've got a bad feeling about this. Anyways, eheh, things are shaping up nicely, and I'm hoping that we'll find out a little more about the family interactions (or lack thereof!) here. Hee. Awesome stuff.
magistrate chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
Rags666, the story is FAR from finished, let me assure you. Nomad and I are still diligently slogging through it somewhere in the second part, out of a projected four or five...
Rags666 chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Liked the new GF's and the battle scene was cool- I want to know though, was the thing a GF, or was it a monster junctioned too one?
Rags666 chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Hey, if Squall and Zell could share a room anyone can, seems like Garden has a habit of putting differing personalitys together though :)

In however many thousand years, the words of the speech haven't changed at all? Now thats tradition.

There's nothing much else I can say about this except that it's less flowery than most of magistrate's work and seems more like Nomads. (...probably wrong though.)Longer chapters would be nice though.

PS; No I don't know why I'm reviewing, you obviously can't take this into account (the story's finished) and from other work you've obviously gotten better (although this is still far from bad.
Rags666 chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
I wonder if you still check your reviews...

anyway here's my book report on the first chapter;

I thought your conversation between the four was quite well done but then at the end you mentioned that he wasn't really close friends with them- it seems like that was a thought you just added on- you don't notice it in the above convesation and I think that it would feel better if you showed him being akward.

On the other hand though I'm glad you didn't just turn him into a Squall clone, which gets really annoying after the first hundred odd fics,(I'm guessing he's the main charachter)and gave him some friends. I guess that I'll have to reserve judgement and see.

PS; I am the annoying guy from FFGurus
Konashi chapter 20 . 12/21/2002
You Updated! I've been waiting forever for you to update! I'm so happy I could do my happy dance! Pleaaaaaaaase update again soon!
Lanfir Leah chapter 19 . 12/12/2002
This shapes up to be an awesome epic, one I'd be delighted to follow all the way through! The writing's very accessible and easy to read, and the plot is captivating. It also somehow really captures the whole atmosphere of FFVIII. I'm really curious on how this'll turn out.

Keep it up!
Baconfat chapter 18 . 11/30/2002
Oooh, now you've got me wondering what's up with Tiana's behaviour. And the SeeD force acting outside of Trabia's authority... Doing a great job of keeping up the interest, and I'm enjoying the character interactions, too. ...Poor Jay. (Why is it all my reviews to your long fics involve 'Poor Someone-Or-Other'? ...Because you're evil, that's why. Making me _care_ ...)
Baconfat chapter 17 . 9/30/2002
And more mysteries! Have I mentioned that I think it's great that Jaysen isn't a gunblade specialist? I loved the opening to this chapter. Heh. And "stop calling me 'boss'", too. Nice battle scene. And what's up with this crazy drug?
Baconfat chapter 16 . 9/30/2002
Oooh. Mysteries. Destiny. This fic is really making me like the Shumi. And I'm really curious about this Darian guy...
Shootinstar chapter 16 . 7/21/2002
yay! New chapter! Great work. You know you really can be quick with the next one you know. We really wouldn't mind at all... :D
hybrid2 chapter 15 . 6/7/2002
Reading this story is a lot like unravelling a knot. Frankly, I like to do both.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »