Reviews for Yorick's Grin
AngelOfDeath10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I think it's a damn shame you don't write for this pairing anymore but it's good to see you still write, because if you didn't it would be talent squandered.

Bravo.
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Breathtaking. I loved this.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG! Is it terribly weird if I think that was sweet? Sweet, in a sick, twisted way, anyway... XD
Jealous!Moriarty! LOL I figured as much right off the bat. Really, what else could it have been? ;) I am happy to note that the predictability didn't lessen any of the giddiness I felt waiting for him to do something drastic because of the "green-eyed-monster" consuming his thoughts... :D
Please share some more Molliarty goodness to us all! ;)
Oddness of Us chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved that last part, so pretty!
torriebug chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
this was incredible to read. you got Jim's character down great and I love the idea of molly as Moran. the wgmhole thing was strangely romantic. great work. :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow, that was..interesting...! :)
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Chilling - I like the relationship you've created between the two of them.
C'estMoiLiz chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hi :) I just wanted to say that I've just gone through and read all of your M&M stories (in a completely backwards order, by accident) and they were all astonishing. Love love love. They were so good; the way you write is astonishing - do you have a fiction press account or anywhere you post non fanfiction too? Just curious :) thank you for your stories!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Superbly horrific. Thanks for sharing!
broadwayb chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
oh how well you weave their sick, twisted love.

so glad to see a new post, I adore all of your molliarty, and this is no exception.