Reviews for Asylum
Innocent Law chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
This gets all the wins, I am in love with this story. It's written just as well as most horror novels I've read.
idstealer000 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Love this story so far, keep up the good work.
88dragon06 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This was a great chapter! The way you wrote it was grand. Had I been there I would have died of fright, but because it was Cobra, I was dying laughing (I'm bad,I know). Those kids are going to be in for a shock when they find out some of their 'friends' have a pulse lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Another suspenseful update. Looking forward to seeing what's spooked Storm Shadow.
Fanny Tompkins chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Well, I am officially creeped out so I think your haunty stuff is just fine. Keep it up.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
So the haunted asylum claims its first victims. Things are getting creepy...and kooky...mysterious and spooky... dammit, that silly blueshirt got the theme song to the Addams Family stuck in my head!

Great work as always, Tinks!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
super spooky, or "ooky" haha... I can't wait to read more.. Definitely a ghosty vibe setting up...
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
A good start. Really want to find out happens next! Hope you can updated soon!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
O_O O_o o_O

Omg. Creepy. Write faster. please.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*hides* spoooky...

Good, though. :) Looking forward to the next chapter, very curious as to what will happen.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Is there going to be a second chapter to this, or do you plan to leave it as a cliffhanger oneshot? Either way, I enjoyed reading it... but I'd like to know if I should expect more on this story or not.