Reviews for Persephone Jackson and the Half Blood Olympians
I know that you probably won't update this story but I want to say

1.I have the impression that you made Persephone a.k.a. fem Percy a little weak especially in the capture the flag game
happend with Grover and Annabeth?They don't exist or what?
3. This is more personal but why did you took Percy's sword away? You know how much I would have loved to see fem Percy beat Luke in a sword fight and be trident is okay but you know after all the Pjo and Hoo books Percy with a sword seems just natural.
But instead of this the story is really interesring and I like that maybe you will update.
Demona Evernight chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
you're mean -_-
Guest chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
hurry up and update already!
Brownies3 chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
*Sobbing like mad* p-please u-update
Just2aw3s0me chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
I really hope u start updating soon cause this story is gettin interesting
kage kitsune 14 chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
I can't wait to read more...
devilspawnINTHEHOUSE chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
AWE so good this story was awesome. I wouldn't get up!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
Amazing
sammy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Please finish this stroy it is to good to end now!
ella chapter 25 . 1/17/2013
more please!? it is such a good story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
love the story
Lone Wolf chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
Hey, Rayne, or whatever you call yourself, if you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as.
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Nyx is a Primodial not a goddess
Jacob chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
If my friend Bethany is reading this then I have something to say. Well not say, but type. I have a massive crush on you and I have since we met. I cannot say this for two reasons, one is I always spend the moments I have with you thinking of you and two is I get nervous, what if you hate me. But I'll click the Submit button if you read this then tell me and tell me what you think.

Jacob 325
Jacob Unclaimed chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
By the way the girl with purple hair is Bethany. I have a crush on her and we would have to be on a resedential from GTC in Bradford.

Thanks