Reviews for Pancakes
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hahaha omgod so sweeeet and super cuuute X333! Even the crying Yamamoto for the first time was sooooo cuuute like a little crying baby! I can't believe Gokudera's stupidity that he left Yama and went to the 'tenth' then came back with no avail XD! He's just so dumb sometimes haha and I love that x3! verrry sweeet fic! it would be sweet if it had a sequel, hope you write more 8059 fics! *hearts*
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Bwahahhahahaha! X'DD
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Cute! Yamamoto would sneak into Gokudera's apartment just to sleep. :) Hehe those two make me smile.
TheCanadianMonster chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is just adorable! I was a bit confused as to what time Dera woke up in the beginning, but i'm guessing dawn-ish maybe?

I love how Dera feels like a stranger in his own house xD He is just adorable!

Good job! :)
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
they are just sooo cute! I want a boyfriend like yama!
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was a pretty cute story. Yamamoto was just adorable and Gokudera's actions and reactions towards him were just as cute. I always liked the idea of these two staying over at Gokudera's house and then Yamamoto would make them breakfast (and it was always pancakes too! How does that work? lol). I wouldn't mind a sequel but you should probably catch up on your other stuff like you were talking about before you add another project onto your list lol. All in all it was nice reading another story from you! )Good luck with your other projects!
leopardstarismyleader chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
When I was reading this, I was thinking "This is so different from my twin's style, hmm..." and then I read the author comments XD

Gokudera felt a little ooc to me, but that was my only stipulation. Other than that, good work twin