Reviews for These Worlds, These Whispers, These Eyes
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I like the idea of her making a mistake, though nor her worst mistake, definitely! anyways Id tripple over him anytime! XD
Will you continue this? please do! nice job!
AmicableLampshade chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This story is amazing. The best Kain and Lightning I've read so far. This is personally my Fave pairing, and you did an amazing job on it. You should write more!
Koneko156 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
How is it that every single KainXLighting story you write makes me swoon in fangirlish way?
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Mm, I love me some good flangst.

This is wonderful! Sharp and incisive, and can I say it's gorgeous that you keep coming back to the scars? Scars on Kain's body, scars that crack the mirror image, scars in their minds.

And the mix of hard words and steel with sweetness and trembling hands... umph, makes me so happy.

You've turned me into such a fan of this pairing and I look back with no regrets.

Why don't I get alerts when you publish something? Must rectify this immediately.
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I notice that this is slightly tarter than the draft - of course, this being Kain and Lightning, this only serves to sharpen the characterisation, which was already pretty on-point.

Seriously, I love this. I love the way that you manage to bring out their vulnerabilities even as they're putting up their fronts - how they're fragile even in their strength. It makes them as characters - and thus as a pairing - that much more endearing.