Reviews for Lassiter: ChChChanges
TheShulesLovinPsycho chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! I just read this (I know, 3 years after it was published :))and when I read the line, "the question of the murderer's access to succinylcholine had been answered" I may or may not have screamed, startling my poor dog who had just gotten to nap.

See, just a month ago, my friends and I had a science video project in which "Juliet Desperaux" was kidnapped and Detective "Maggie Roday" had to find her using forensic science- (there was obviously a pineapple in every scene :D) and when their suspect turned out to work in a hospital, and a dead guy was killed by the very same chemical succinylcholine, Detective Roday put everything together and figured out that succinylcholine, a muscle relaxant, was used by their suspect Brock Lee. (Well, of course, then they found him dead at his house when they came to investigate, but that's not important) And, yes, I did use the line, "This death was not a heart attack- IT WAS MURDER!" But anyway, I just thought I would share this tidbit of info, because it's startlingly similar to your plot... Shockingly similar, actually. So much that I was kind of creeped out and I'd wondered if I'd somehow psychically read your mind... Love the story so far, can't wait to see what will happen! And sorry for the superlong review that was barely even about the story, but I just had to say this. :)
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
This is my favorite story so far! Wonderfully funny and romantic. Absolutely brilliant work!
iknowuknow chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
"But—wait. Is this why I woke up fully dressed in my shower?"

Hahahahahahahahaha I just died of laughter

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO
Miggs chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
I love how watching one episode of Psych on Netflix can revive my love of this pairing and make me scour ffnet for good fics like yours.
Harmony Goldstar chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Definitely worthy of a sequel! I loved it!
PenandCol chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Loved this story.

I hope you write a sequel!
cabot007 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
awww...the Lassiter/Juliet love! :) 3 lol

How i love them so...lol

lovely fic...as u know, any Lassiet goodness is good! :) lol

gr8 job my friend!
hfce chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Oh man I can't believe it's finished. I loved this story. The ending was priceless. Yes this deserves a sequel. It is too good to end. :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
*fans self theatrically* Oh my. LMAO.

On a side note... You may have inspired me to write a very naughty scene between Juliet, Lassie, and...Shawn! BWHAHAHAHAH!

*clears throat* Great story!
Dr. Monster chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
SEQUEL! Please... *puppy dog eyes again* For me... for Lassiet? :D
Pothangfanfic chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
"[I think maybe there's a sequel in here somewhere… what do you think?]"

Seriously? You have to ask that question? Seriously! :-)

Yes, of course we want a sequel. If nothing else, I wanna see if Carlton goes back to being a cop, becomes a history prof., maybe even some sort of police work where a history degree would be relevant.

Great story all around.

Thanks for sharing. :-)
Lawson227 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
A sequel? Oh, I think there's a sequel there. Seeing the new, improved Lassiter in the field. Because it can't possibly go smoothly. But the making up will be lovely.

*blinks innocently*

What? I'm just saying'...
AmberCelt chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
If there is no sequel I will cry. Big, ugly, snotty kind of cry, not the cute snuffly kind.
AmberCelt chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this. The case is interesting, the dialogue is great, and I wouldn't remotely call it smutty! Sweetly sensual, yes, but not blatantly smutty. Love it!
hfce chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Jules and Carlton are so cute! :)