Reviews for Everlasting Why
Sydalee chapter 26 . 3/18
Maybe I’m a decade late but this is one of my favorite chapters I’ve ever read from fanfiction. So so good!
EtherealWitch chapter 41 . 3/1
Thanks so much for the story! I loved it!
Zveka chapter 41 . 2/26
well I can't left review for this story; you blocked me ... I only guess that you didn't like my previous review ... anyway this is what I wanted to write now that I finished this story ...
don't worry I will not botter to review more or something else you wrote ...

Great story :) thank you for sharing your words; this was sad and melancholic ...

I hate when he don't want to change her; it's like saying 'I love you but you know what I don't want to spent eternity with you' anyway your writing is beautiful
Zveka chapter 25 . 2/25
Can’t believe how stupid she could be !
Zveka chapter 15 . 2/23
didn't she have her own computer; I mean for college you need this and maybe most important internet connexion ... why she is so archaic ... specially for so young person
Bevey99 chapter 41 . 2/1
Loved this version w/ the Twi characters. Original and so very well written. Actually liked that some character didn't appear, while less prominent players had a larger role. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Ela chapter 41 . 1/28
Thank you,i love it!
FlamingMaple chapter 41 . 1/23
This was a tender and fantastically told tale. Thank you for sharing your talents!
Kayozm chapter 5 . 1/17
Gosh, that was an awfully depressing chapter! Poor Bella. I guess she really needs a vampire mate to come into her life, maybe complete with family, however dysfunctional they may also currently be.
Kayozm chapter 4 . 1/17
Of course, she doesn’t realise that he can hear her accelerated heart rate, smell her perspiration, so her even tone means nothing.
I don’t know if you’re still hanging around this site and reading reviews, but I’m enjoying your story.
FlamingMaple chapter 24 . 1/10
What harm indeedsomehow, I think there will be some.
FlamingMaple chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
You’re quoting some of my favourite lines from some of my favourite stories in your notesso lovely to read. And then there’s your lovely writing that has me completely hooked!
pennylynn chapter 41 . 6/6/2020
Lovely. Wonderful. First time I have cried over a fanfic in a long long time. Not predictable or rote. Thank you.
Awestruck57 chapter 26 . 6/23/2019
This was one of the most amazing scenes I've ever read
chellekathrynnn chapter 6 . 2/28/2019
I’m sure you don’t write anymore on here which is a shame because you have a gift. Hope all is well. Cheers!
2,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »