Reviews for Everlasting Why
k1942 chapter 34 . 8/8/2014
Oh lord, Bella, you're breaking my heart, as well as his and your own!
k1942 chapter 33 . 8/8/2014
This makes me want to shake them both, for not being honest with each other, for unintentionally causing all this needless pain!
k1942 chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
If only Bella would share her thoughts and her fears with Edward and perhaps ask Alice what she's been hiding! I sense things going from bad to worse unless something changes, no pun intended!
k1942 chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
Of course a trip down the mountain would result in near death for Bella! This woman has the worst damn luck of anyone I ever knew! I hope Alice has seen this and help comes soon!
k1942 chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
Perhaps it would have been better for Esme not to share her history with Bella, since Tanya's nastiness started this train of thought. Bella is certain Edward would never want to change her and condemn her to the life he leads!
k1942 chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
Dare I say that Tanya may well be jealous? There is something biting her and it could well be Bella and Edward being together! Good to know Carlisle and Esme are safe and on their way!
k1942 chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
I love that all Bella had to hear was how long ago it was that he and Tanya had been together, that she , literally, jumped his bones! I figured they would be okay, and he would never hurt her in a million years! It has to help him to know he can love her and not harm her!
k1942 chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
I can kind of ride along with them as they speed through Canada and Alaska, sort of like Run For Your Life!
k1942 chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
That was one hell of a rescue! I'm still rubbing away goose bumps!
k1942 chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
I knew the minute she left with Sue, it was the wrong thing to do. I'm not too surprised that she's being held against her will, considering how the wolves hate the vampires. They just don't see anything wrong with "protecting" her from herself! What a damn ness!
k1942 chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Oh Bella, if only you knew! I guess Alice is right that it could have been much worse, that the Quileutes could have burned them out! Too bad Bella knows there is someone in Alaska that has known Edward, in the biblical sense, but I suppose she had to find out sometime!
k1942 chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
They neither one are real good at communicating, but it's unmistakable that they are falling in love with one another! He fears for her safety and she fears not being enough for him! I'm seeing problems ahead!
k1942 chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
I love your version of Edward and Alice meeting, and how long she saw Jasper coming into her life. Now it's time for Bella to ask those questions she's not sure she wants answered!
k1942 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
I'm kind of glad that he's taken her to his hometown for a while, even if it makes him sad, he must be a little bit glad she came with him so willingly! I, too, regret Bella didn't take advantage of their time alone to question him more! There is so much to learn and understand.
k1942 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Where are they off to, I wonder? It must be somewhere that Edward can keep Bella safe from Jasper. Maybe now we'll get to learn more of how the family was formed!
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »