Reviews for Everlasting Why
luvyateamedward chapter 41 . 6/28/2013
Great story and writing. Couldn't get enough of it.
mauigirl60 chapter 41 . 6/27/2013
I so loved this story. It's rare to find a good vampire story and at least there was no fade-to-black moments. The romance and intimacy was done very tastefully. This story is seriously under-reviewed. Your writing is beautifully descriptive and I enjoyed the experience. Thank you for sharing this! xox
Gingerandgreen chapter 41 . 6/1/2013
Your story kept me up all night! It was utterly captivating. I would never have survived this as a WiP, thank god it was complete. Thank you for sharing it.
G&G xox
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Jasper I assume was thirsty

What will happen next?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
So sad for Bella. I can relate.
swan0456 chapter 41 . 4/19/2013
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I really enjoyed your writing style, and how it felt so much like one of those novels you quote at the start of each chapter. Thanks so much for writing it,
2lulu2 chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
Wow, what a rough ride! This was an excellent super angsty read. I'm not really a super angsty reader so it was a little tough for me to read that style for so long. I'm glad it worked out in the end. I think I wondered if they wouldn't end up together about 4 times! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. :)
2lulu2 chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
I can't even describe how utterly depressed I am feeling now.
Jaygm chapter 41 . 4/9/2013
This was a fantastic story. It was so well-written and such a different take on the original story.

I absolutely loved it. Thank you for this.
favludo chapter 41 . 3/29/2013
I have loved this story. Thanks for writing and posting :)
Byrd3-13 chapter 41 . 3/27/2013
didn't realize they hadn't said 'i luv u' until that last bit. No wonder she left him.
twilightfictionfan chapter 40 . 3/26/2013
somebody needs to kill bella, stupid bitch
Phae chapter 41 . 3/22/2013
Great story! I love your writing style. The pacing was fantastic, and I like all the little ways you tweaked canon into something new and wonderful. Great job!
First Blush chapter 41 . 3/17/2013
Thank you for the wonderful read. I truly enjoyed it. Not only was the story line between Edward and Bella very compelling, but I truly liked reading Jake as the quiet hero instead of the villain. : ) The campers over on A Different Forest recommended your story and they rarely disappoint me.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. - FB