Reviews for Everlasting Why
k1942 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
This is worse than breadcrumbs dropped on the way to the gingerbread cottage! By the time all the puzzle pieces are assembled, Bella will have worried herself to death!
k1942 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Even if Bella is riddled with shame for the way she feels for this boy, I'm glad he was there when she needed him! It's her cross to bear, this attraction she has for him, making her react in strange ways, as if she fears him. Maybe she's just afraid to let in anyone, in case they become too close and she has no defense. I get hints that she may need counseling as much as he!
k1942 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
How very disturbing for Bella, who has quite the imagination when it comes to Edward Cullen! I also think that was him, spiriting her away from that gory scene!
k1942 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Don't be so sure no one can hear you, Bella!
k1942 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Looks to me as if Carlisle and Esme were unsure of Bella's reaction to meeting them, like she wouldn't care for them at all! Isn't that the title of the book Edward said he was reading? Hmmm!
k1942 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Now I want to see that library! It sounds wonderful! Bella may be about to meet her client's parents, if she doesn't have a panic attack first! I was a bit surprised at the Victorian meaning of morning glory, since I'd never heard that before.
k1942 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
He can't tell her why to careful, can he? I wish I had heard what he and Alice were arguing about, just as Bella does!
k1942 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I really want to reach an arm around this girl's shoulders and give her a hug. Of course, she probably wouldn't appreciate the gesture, though she needs it!
k1942 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I'm beginning to wonder who is interviewing who, and why?
k1942 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
So perceptive, that remark that they couldn't connect because they were so much alike, solitary, quiet souls. I would put money on there being someone watching her in those woods.
k1942 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Strange interview, and quite lonely evening. Kind of a sad existence, I would think. Looking forward to learning more about both of them.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Why would he stand there and wait to be caught? Why kill the fawn and leave it lay so as topoint up the fact he killed it?
Edward'sDJ chapter 41 . 7/19/2014
A very satisfying end to this beautifully written story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
CindyWindy chapter 41 . 5/12/2014
I've read EW yet again. :) I've lost count of how many times I've enjoyed it. It's definitely become a beloved "comfort" story for me. I love the lush descriptions of settings and the nuanced descriptions of the characters. I'm completely immersed when I'm reading. I've reviewed all the chapters, but wanted to say thanks again for this wonderful story! Also, if you ever have any of Edward's POV to share, even in rough snippets, I'd love them; I've so often wondered about his thoughts and actions. :)
Erroneous78 chapter 41 . 4/30/2014
I spent the whole day reading this. Wow, amazing.
I loved it.