Reviews for Intermission
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
It's really inappropriate to say this...because, ya know, this is angsty and all...
But, I really must...
THIS WAS AWESOME AND MADE ME HAPPY!
musicrox15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
AMAZING!
Carla Rusher chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG! I dont think that ive ever heard anything that beautiful... I cant help but cry... I dont have anything to say... I cant... Did you make this up.. or tdid this rally happen? Cant help but cry...
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's definitely one of my FAVE FAVE FAVE songs! Logie's voice is just sooo amazing :) Amazing fic as always :)
Thida Boonheuan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
so far so good ! Made ne ready eyed at some places so you're doing great as a writer (: update soon ,
miasoaidfsfd chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
When I first heard Intermission, I thought "Wow! Logan has the lead! This song has wonderful writing!"

Then I thought, "Oh no. Logan had the lead. What if they use it in an episode!"

After seeing BTBreakup, I don't think I can take another episode like that. I didn't even like Jo until partway through season two, yet I cried during Break Up. An episode with Intermission in it would TOTALLY kill me!

Needless to say, your story killed me as well. I'm charging you with second-degree murder.

It was wonderful. I really loved it.
Loganator-JR chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Intermission is an awsome song, Logan did it justice!

This is just AMAZING! I'm pretty sure I'm speachless and a little bit teary eyed. which is wierd because I'm a guy.
xxJonasIsLifexx chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I am obsessed with intermission and this was a beautiful story!
xxJonasIsLifexx chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I am obsessed with intermission and this was a beautiful story!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I was so strong, Laura... so strong.

And then Kendall, Carlos, and James were there, and I SOBBED. I just... it was here: "He had no idea how long he cried, but at some point, he realized that he wasn't alone. He didn't hear them come in, but he felt their calming presence and soon Kendall had his arms wrapped tightly around him while James and Carlos sat close by. "I'm so sorry, Logie." Kendall said sorrowfully. "I am so sorry, bro. If there was some way I could make it hurt less. . . believe me, I'd do it in a second." Logan tried to talk, but every time he opened his mouth, it was as if his breathing was cut off and all he could do was cry harder. He gave up and buried his face in Kendall's shoulder, taking comfort in the fact that he never had to pretend to be strong for his three best friends." I completely broke down, Laura. Like, head buried in my hands couldn't keep reading, body shaking sobs. It was Camille and it was Kendall and I couldn't take it. I know you warned me but still. I broke.

I loved it though. And you.

~Lauren
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was so utterly sweet and heartbreaking! /3 Love the song so much, and this story is just as great (':
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'll start with this because it's a one-shot, and thus won't take me as long to review as a multi-chap fic.

Yeah, "Intermission" totally sold me on the idea that Logan is the best singer. I mean the notes he can hit. The soul in his voice. The tone of his voice.

I apologize if I didn't review soon enough or I disappointed you for not reviewing sooner. Even though TECHNICALLY, I didn't do what I said I was going to do WHEN I said I would do it. That's why even though it's late, I'm staying up in an attempt to rectify that wrong. I'm a lost cause. I'm hopeless. I can't do anything right. I'm nice. I'm sweet. I have good intentions, but time after time, I just drop the ball. I say things and I REALLY mean them, but it...nothing ever turns out quite the way I envision it in my head. I screwed up royally AGAIN, and you probably hate my guts now, which you should, because I failed you AGAIN, and I know that you are having a really difficult time right now, which really makes me feel like a Grade-A douchebag for not reviewing sooner. I'm just going to shut up now because you're probably fed up with listening to my excuses, and it's not like my excuses are going to magically make you LESS mad at me.

The first paragraph of this: wow! Story of my life right there except I've never had a first girlfriend before. Why? Because I'm a loser who even thugh he's a really sweet loser, no one ever sees me as anything more because they don't like me "in that way" or they only see me as "just friend." See? You're not the only one screwed up right now...

Oh, and don't forget that being shy and quiet also apparently means that you think you're better than everyone else. Yep. I've got that one before too...But Camille doesn't ONLY have eyes for Logan. She has eyes for James too, which, just for the record, I still HATE her for. Like seriously, Big Time Girlfriends MASSACRED Logan/Camille for me. Even if they DO get back togther on the show, a huge part of me will still feel like she doesn't deserve Logan. Kissing his best friend? Seriously, Camille, how low can you go?

Yeah, see I've never felt that, Logan. I've always been alone. I swear I'm going to be a terminal bachelor. I'll die alone and bitter.

You know you're boring when even YOU would consider yourself boring like yours truly here.

Ugh! Don't even bring up Steve. I already ranted about him in one review tonight. I couldn't stand his guts. Speaking of boring, at first, he was so *yawn*. Then in BTProm, he kind of got sassy and jealous. It's like too little too late my not-even friend. Besides,how does it feel, you jerk? After all, you pretty much STOLE Camille from Logan in the first place...Seriously, he was such a waste of space, and I hope we never have to see him again.

Okay, and this story isn't helping matters. Why did I choose to review this first? It's not your fault. It's mine, just like everything else that has gone awry in my life.

Yeah, and honestly, that ticked me off how James made out with his BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND and came out of it without a scratch. I know this is a Nickelodeon show and all, but I'm sorry; that's just NOT realistic. And frankly, that knocked James down a few notches in my books as well. Like once upon a time, I honestly though that James could become my SECOND favorite character, but after Big Time Girlfriends, that was all shot to oblivion. Now, there's not a snowball's chance in you know where of James EVER becoming higher than my THIRD favorite character.

You know what REALLY irks me? Have people ever said to you that you made the boys TOO emotional? Because they've said that to me. It ticks me off too. I mean I'm a sensitive, emotional guy. I probably cry more than your average guy. But we have feelings and emotions too, darn it! We're not some unfeeling robots incapable of experiencing any kind of emotion. See, I actually LIKED that Logan cried in this. He's only human. Stupid societal double standards! When females cry, no one gives it a second thought. God forbid a male cry though! That's taboo! It's sickening...

Oh yeah, and you know what else infuriated me? In BTSingle, Kendall was all "Until you have girlfriends, you won't understand what I'm going through!" Um...hello? What about Logan and Camille? They USED TO BE boyfriend an girlfriend, and okay, so Camille didn't move to New Zealand, but still one could argue that their relationship too ended "in an instant." I thought for sure that if anyone could understand heartbreak, it would have been Logan, but instead, Kendall and/or the writers/poducers pretended like Logan/Camille never happened. See? I'm not the ONLY one who makes Kendall out to be a douchebag in my writing. I learned from the BTR writers/producers. Okay, in all honesty, that kind of sort of made me half-smile.

Okay, I feel like giving you a standing ovation. My whole rant about the conversation Kendall and Logan SHOULD HAVE HAD in BTSingle, you rectified that right here, right now. Major, MAJOR props to you!

Aw! I want "Intermision" on my iPhone! As it is, I have to go to You Tube to listen to the song, and sometimes it stops mid-song or even before that to buffer. Is there any way you can send me a download link or a link to a site where I can download it? That would be much apreciated!

You ALMOST got me to cry. Maybe I should just go and dwell on everything that led up to the rut I'm in; dwell on all the lights at the end of the tunnel that are now dead ends;dwell on all the should've's, could've's, would've's. AND THEN read this story again. Then, I'm SURE I'll cry.

See? Bet you didn't know things were so bad with me, did you? Why? Because I'm REALLY good at bottling things up. Keep that in mind the next time you see me be happy-go-lucky. That's not just directed towards you but the entire populace even though probably only you will read this. Well, you and the kind of reviewer that reads through other reviews before leaving his/her own review.

This REALLY was a masterpiece though, Laura! Maybe if and when I'm in a better mood, I'll read this again so I can appreciate it in the way it was MEANT to be appreciated.
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I am speechless, this left me in tears i certainly did not see coming...i have tears in my eyes right now. You made me feel the pain they were in with your amazing writing! It was so amazing i can barely explain it.

oh and i love "Intermission" also its so.. idk it's just soothing and sad at the sad time. does that make sense?

omg i love you so much! thanks for writng this! :) i loved every single moment of it even if it did make me cry. i think i have cried all my tears out.

Now i nave to get back to math! :( oh where did u hear Paralyzed not being on the album?
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow. I read this yesterday and my hands were literally shaking when I read this. I loved this, it was so beautiful. I was in tears. I feel so bad for the both of them, they're so imperfect that it's what makes them perfect for each other. This was amazing though. :)
abbyli chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is too good for words. I love it. Beautiful job and i hope you will write a sequel.