Reviews for Intermission
NavyPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love reading your stories. They are always so inspirational. Poor Logan though. It was sad, but I loved it. I love Intermission, an I'm glad to see Logan get more parts. I love his voice. What link did you use to download Intermission from? Can you PM it to me, please? :)
whatIfeel chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loves this b-e-a-u-tiful.
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh, this was so sad...

I listened to Intermission as I read this story. I saw it earlier online and I fell in love with it. I've been listening to it nonstop. I love how Logan finally gets a song almost entirely to himself - I love his voice. This story really touched me...thanks for sharing!

And yeah, I'm also upset at some songs that won't be on the album. Paralyzed was probably the biggest disappointment, as I was really looking forward to it, and also Shot In the Dark...

Ariana
musicfreak1107 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I agree about Intermission... the song is addictive to listen to and I can't stop either!

Great story, but sad to read. Poor Logan! But I still loved it anyway :)
run taller chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This song. And all of the stories along with it. I am emotionally drained and it's only been like 4 hours. This is just perfect and now I want to cry.
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh my gosh.

I listened to the song and it's seriously the best thing EVER.

This has to be my favorite song from them.

FINALLY LOGAN GETS SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE BRIDGES! :D

Lol.

Great work on using the song for this story! I liked it a lot, and I think you wrote the whole drama/relationship between Logan and Camille perfectly.

Good job! MUST LISTEN TO MORE INTERMISSION! XD
Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
in the words of the gif i've been using on tumblr all day

I NEED A BUCKET FOR MY CREYS

seriously, anything Intermission related has made me emotional today but this was just... it was beautiful and i loved it so much. it was like so real, you know. like i could feel their pain and it made my heart hurt.

"I love you," she practically whimpered. "I don't know why this is happening, Logan. I don't understand it."

cue the waterworks

seriously, i could break this down and tell you every little thing i loved about this but that line made me start tearing up and the part when James said he was sorry... i just needed a minute ok? i like read this through tears and i cant think of any other way to describe this than just... beautiful, okay? truly and heartbreakingly beautiful.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2