Reviews for A Messy Business
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Hiya,
I was wondering if you might consider elaborating on John's brush with the drunk driver mentioned in this chapter. It sounds like it has wonderful whumpalicious (isawordtoo! :D) possibilities, and as a huge Watson whumper, I would enjoy it greatly. *solemnly hands you a piece of my time in order to give you a writing break in your busy life* Thanks in advance. :)
Have a great day!
MM13.3
NikeScaret chapter 30 . 5/26/2016
nevermind. disregard my last review.
NikeScaret chapter 30 . 5/26/2016
This is so cute and funny...When will you update?
Guest chapter 30 . 2/27/2016
ADORABLE! I love Sherlock's love for John. I. Love. It. This beautiful friendship is amazing, I love all of the fluffiness in all three of your deaged John stories... But I love regular John best. Great stories. My heart hurts.
librarywitch chapter 30 . 2/15/2016
Love how he is still John. Well done
Lady Aramis chapter 30 . 11/26/2015
This was utterly adorable, and made me laugh. Thank you.
Rhoda smith chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
OMG! Love it!
Cartlin chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Love this, but the drabble style is sooooo annoying.
Beautiful-Chaos-Girl chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
this is utter beauty. Dying of cuteness and laughter and feels
Knyle Borealis chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
Love it! Love it love it love it! So much!
johnlockislife917 chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Pls update!
becgate chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Adorable ! ! Love each have drabble! !
BeyondMyReach chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
wonderful, cute and so sweet. I think you got Sherlock spot on, from being reluctant to take care of kid!John to slowly taking care of him because he could never refuse John when mattered (those heads and arms in the fridge are a whole other matter). There's something amusing about how John could say mostly everyone's name except Sherlock and of course Sherlock would be kinda jealous. On the other hand, Sherlock is kinda hard to see, right lil' John? I love how you described John and his baby actions. So adorable.
Looking forward to part 2. The quote at the end is also lovely.
Mangal2012 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Ok...I HAVE to know! ! ! ! Is John getting hit by a drunk driver last November a story you wrote? ? ? And is it with the sugar packets from Costa(sp?)? ? ? ? Cause I would SO read that! ! ! The fluff would...well I can't say OVERwhelm cause you didn't give me a lot to go on...but it would WHELM me for sure! ! ! !

Please tell? ? ?

Now THIS fic! ! ! Fluffiness ABOUNDS! ! ! Like Agnes once said! "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! !"
Dairi chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
Aww, this was a very adorable read. Scary as it may at times seem, love the thought of Sherlock entertaining the child. Really cute. ;)