Reviews for Saboteur
Just Kiss Already chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I really liked this fic and I REALLY hope you do other people's points of view on Nolan and Emily's relationship.
jesuisunfantome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
OMG! I love it!
It was PERFECT!
You should totally do the Daniel and Jack and Faux-Amanda's perspective on Nemily!
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ugh, so great. I loved it.
Samantha chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Loved this :) Please do write some outside POV of Emily/Nolan, that would be awesome.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
My oh my

i looove your writing! And i love this story, plz make more, with Daniel‘s and jack‘s perspective
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
My oh my

notyourleo chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This is amazing. I love it.
Skeleton - Est.1991 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I'm thinking you might live in my mind.

This was just wonderful.
ocasille chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I don't know if I could see Nolan and Emily being romantically involved. I do like Nolan, though, and his and Emily's friendship. This is very well written, I really like the way you express things.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh! I love this!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
more more more...did i say more?
sallysally chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
We need more Nomily stories. And you're doing great. So, write more. :)
nolaye chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Really a fresh angle to tell the storyLove it !

Would you please add some storylines between Em&Nolan?

Please update it when you are free

Love ya
dramioneandlunarry chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
nemily, nemily, nemily. The ship of all Revenge ships. Can't believe you update this. I enjoy the first chapter but the second one make me fall in love! "Because Nolan is her saboteur, but Emily isn't his mastermind.
" I don't know how many feelings I get when I read this line, but to me it is a little sad? And about the others' perspective about them? You have to! We need more quality nemily in Revenge archive, dear!
Scheherazade Bet chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Very sexy, all this tension you build between them. Would indeed be very curious to read your interpretations of the other character reactions.