Reviews for Bizarruhi
flairina chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Interesting... too bad it's seemingly dead. ;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
WHY IS THER3 N0 S3QUEL!? (I'd put an image, but I'm not sure it would work...)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
MinoAcid chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Reliant, expressive, and intimate Yuki.
Reliable, sisterly, and aggressive Mikuru.
Unsmiling, straightforward, and wayward Itsuki.
Energetic, rebellious, and proactive Kyon.
Proper, polite, and gentle Taniguchi.
Manly, stylish, and devilish Kunikida.

This needs an update. Badly.
Rybalov chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ralf07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I hope you continue this.
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I would really like to see more of this. I mean, I would love to! I can already see it, Kyon meeting the rest of the Alternate brigade (chatterbox Yuki? has his heart in his sleeve Itsuki? bold Asahina?), he start to decide to pass more time there, the Original brigade starts going crazy when they notice that Kyon is not around as often, maybe Kyon starts to have a crush in alternate Haruhi, something that original Haruhi doesnt like, the possibilities are endless!
Xandu22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was very entertaining. You have an excellent vocabulary and you really put it to good use throughout the entire chapter. When you describe the environment everything just materializes in my mind and it's easy to hear the characters talk in your head which is a plus (obviously). The pacing is also good and I never felt lost or that anything went too fast. Now, about the comments regarding the characterization that the first two reviewers mentioned, I can't really say a whole lot about that since I haven't watched or read Haruhi that much, but I suggest that you take it as constructive criticism and try to tweak the personality a little.

The idea for the story is very interesting and you had me gaping like a moron when the alternate Haruhi introduced herself which shows that you know how to pull off twist in a way so it really surprises the reader. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. Great job!
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow this is really good, I like how all the characters act! Good job!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Well, about the characterization... I have nothing to say that has not already been said by the first two reviewers. However, I do like this story, and would like to see more of this Alternate Haruhi. She seems like a very nice girl.

Of course, I am very curious to see the opposite versions of the rest of the SOS Brigade. Especially Kyon. I wonder what the opposite of Kyon would be like?
soulful100 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
A very good start. Looking forward to future chapters.
The Layman chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
A world in which Haruhi characters are the mirror opposites of their actual selves...

I can't wait to see what Nagato's like.
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is quite well put together.

Alas, much like the person below, I think this feels a bit OOC. Because, once you've seen the disappearance movie, even without reading the novels, you'll know that Kyon feels a lot more in touch with Haruhi and the shenanigans surrounding her. Try not to make any of the characters too uni-dimensional, flat, or what have you.

There's also another thing, but this might be more personal than something to do with your story. It feels localized. Kyon uses a lot of american and modern idioms, and thus he feels like an american kid.

Nevertheless, this is well written, well structured, and I also would like to see what becomes of the other characters in that mirror universe.

In short, in spite of my issues with it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
sarsparilla chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The premise is interesting, the chosen style is a fair approximation of the original material, and from a purely technical point of view it is competently written, although the heavy use of parentheses suggests that some restructuring might enhance the flow of the narration.

I can see how it is tempting to play up the contrast in such a setting, but there are still some problems with the characterization. Kyon's portrayal of Haruhi might have been, if only barely, justifiable around the time frame of Melancholy; however, for the implied time of this story it is way too jaded and unsympathetic, and becomes a flanderization of both Kyon and Haruhi. Also, Kyon never bought the whole 'god' idea.

Perhaps the most interesting thing that I found so far is that - despite this story being based on the anime series - the mirror!Haruhi seems to be a passable approximation of Sasaki from the novels, and I have to wonder whether it is a coincidence or an intentional effect.

In summary, you have managed to get my curiosity piqued; I am wary of character stereotyping but willing to give it the benefit of doubt and keep reading at least until the full gamut of characters has been introduced.