Reviews for Firebird
amguevara88 chapter 21 . 5/8
This was absolutely beautiful. One of the best Jacob Bella fics I personally have read .
Jane chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
I'm a bit surprised that Sue would let Bella have her house rather than Leah. It seems unfair to the Clearwater siblings.
Jane chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
Ha! I was right. Edward is the client. I'm a bit worried about Bella going to Denali. I wonder if Edward wants to turn her. I guess we'll see the firebird.
Jane chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
The wedding sounds absolutely lovely. I'm enjoying the story, and suspect that the mystery client might be Edward. I wonder how he will feel about the wedding.
It seems a terrible shame to lock away the beautiful diamond necklace in a bank vault. However will she get to enjoy it there?
djcarnation chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
i can not express how much i truly love have developed a story like i have not seen before,the reveal that bella is going to a phoenix was truly unexpected. i had thought that maybe it was edward that wanted the windows done by bella..especialy when u mentioned denali..now just wonder if the boy will be a wolf and wil the girl follow bell and be a phoenix. thank you so much for writing such an enjoyable story.
Kushka chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
Awe... amazing story.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Wow!
Ana chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
I Love this story. 3
BlissfullyBallard chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Oh i was wondering if Edward was the anonymous buyer
BlissfullyBallard chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
WOW what an eventful chapter! AMAZING! I am on the edge of my seat
BlissfullyBallard chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
That was the perfect first time for Jake and Bella! Amazing! But i sure hope that Renee is ok..
BlissfullyBallard chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Awesome chapter! I wonder what the Firebird dreams are all about? YAY for Jacob and Bella.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I love that Bella has Emily to talk to.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
What a great gesture for Carlisle to help them and explain to Bella that she was still family! Loving this story.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
WHAT AN AWESOME 1ST CHAPTER! Finally Bella realizes that she loves Jake more! (((HAPPY DANCE))