Reviews for Missing You
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 1 . 2/5
how should i put this story into ... weird,a little odd,and great, a mixture of that i think.
Kari McCartney chapter 1 . 1/24
I also forgot this one, too. Damn it. I guess I forgot a lot, ha ha, sorry!

" I swear to hell, if I don't see you right now I'll kill your goldfish. "

Omg Vanitas you're spending too much time with Xigbar. I enjoyed reading Vanitas being a psycopath boyfriend but I think that Ventus and Terra would really tell Aqua how awful is Vanitas and stuff.

The final email he sent to Aqua was so...him. I loved it.
Vivitix chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I have to say, the last line Vanitas wrote really killed me, haha. It has so many emotions in it for such a short, 5 word sentence (emotions that sometimes the writer/speaker, in this case Vanitas, may not even realize). Why did I just randomly write this super short review? Let's just say that I got the silliest grin from reading "It probably misses you, too" because it reminded me of my own boyfriend so, so much.
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is...so...hilarious! X3 so awesome as well! You're so fluent in English that it's almost...unbelievable, which is totally EPIC! XD
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is so adorable! I love how frustrated Van gets but how he ends up going along with all the craziness just because he loves adorable, adorable Aqua so. What a fantastic story! Great work. 3
Lexi1130 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this one-shot of vanitas and aqua is so freaking damn fluffy.
anyways great job _v
Script Savage chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was awesome! I've only recently gotten into the Vanitas/Aqua pairing, but after reading this, I might almost be...a shipper.

Excellent work!

Script
hopping chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
hahahaha

goldfish: why are u making me a hostage? i want aqua back!
Ami chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This made my night. I was feeling a bit down and Vanitas's ranting about how mean Aqua is and her dumb goldfish just put a huge smile on my face. Love the way you write these two!
Deliahgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was wonderful! xD I love Vanny to death! He wrote all of that and then saved it to drafts...Great job!
FrozenClear chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is probably one of the cutest things I've read in forever! :D I couldn't stop laughing at Vanitas' outburst and now I can't get this goofy grin off of my face. How can your writing just make my day like that?

Because it's awesome, thats why! ;)

Loved it! Have a great day!
Lilac Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
XD Hahahaha the gold fish. I use to have gold fishes back when I lived with my father years ago.

Vanitas' rant is sooo LOL. All the things he said sounds like something he would say to his girlfriend.

Aqua's message was very sweet and then his reply is all tame hahahaha I love this one-shot.

Awesome work!
Envy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
-gush- That was so. Frickin. Adorable. I was a little appalled at first when I was reading the first part because it sounded like such an abusive relationship, but by the end I could really pick up on how hurt he was. I love how you kept them so in character, even in such an extremely non-canon setting.

My favorite line's gotta be the last: "...It probably misses you, too."

Of course he wouldn't say it. 3

I loved it so much I had to review. I hope to see more from you and that you can get a cooperating computer soon!
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Dear Vanitas, I hate you.

I love you.

Dang it. Stop that.

...It annoys me how lovable you are when you're being an absolute jerk.

...

Also, I have doubts about what you did with the goldfish.

Passive-aggressively,

RSS
kingdomhearts4evar chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
AHHHHHH THIS MADE ME SQUEALL (sp?) LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL!