Reviews for Rescue
daywalker03 chapter 14 . 3/29
An all together delightful story that seems to have ended up AU to the movies based on the events of AoE; too bad, because this sort of story would go over well in my opinion if made into a movie.
Zanza Flux chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
This story was really good. I sat here and read it all in one go. I like the way Drift described how the humans looked when they first met. The way they all worked together to get off that planet even though they could barely communicate was pretty cool too. I liked your portrayal of Cup and Drift too.
MissMary chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
A heartwarning and interesting story.
enmused chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Aww, this was a really sweet story. I love the focus on how the autobots and humans communicate so readily with small touches and gestures. The feels in this story felt surreal yet very lifelike.
I loved it!
AliceSylvia chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Very nice. Thank you for writing.
cavtrooper chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
A very good story, my friend!
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
I must say that I truly enjoy this story. I'm not sure that I've ever read anything quite like it. First of all, thank you for using Drift as a main character. He is so often ignored, particularly in Bayverse fics. Second, I love how the humans are introduced, and I further like the fact that they are so trusting of the Autobots but the newcomers aren't sure what to make of them. The lead in is well-paced, and I'm glad that you decided to set the story when Annabelle is an adult. Not many choose to do that, but you make it very natural and believable here. Perhaps Drift will become her bot and she his human.

Anyway, I like the story and do hope you continue. Either way, it's still in my favorites list.
Rabe Addler chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
seriously want to see this one continue.
LucasVN chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
And it comes to an end... I am disappointed.

Nevertheless, this was a wonderfully heartwarming read. If you make a sequel, you can bet I'll be reading it.
Rockubyebaby chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
wow fast update! O_O
Rockubyebaby chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
bout time they got there. can't wait for your next update
SilverIcy chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
happy to see them survive and finally found a way to home. love happy ending, now can't wait to read next chapter!
XLizardXQueenX chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
Optimus! Finally! Glad to see the trip to Earth ended well.
XLizardXQueenX chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Getting closer, yay!
BuckeyeBelle chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Oh. My. God.

I've read this scene many times, written it a few, but this was amazing. Seeing it from Drift's point of view took me to a place I've only been when I heard Taps and the twenty-one gun salute over the final resting places of my loved ones who served in WWI and WWII.

That they go into battle with Epps until it is time to return them with pride and honor to the care of their families...that truly is an incredible way to remember fallen warriors.

I cannot wait to see the combined culture that generated this tradition.