Reviews for Eleven, twelve, thirteen
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very odd little oneshot, but a very nice one. Violet's thoughts are quite interesting to here, and her reasoning behind her favourite colour and such. It was...quirky.
softasthunder chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely love this. It's hot, sweet, dangerous ugh I don't even know.
Kurai Kiryu chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hello!

I loved your story, the best I'd reed until now.

Right more! I'll be here reading and reviewing.

Bye
southern cross chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
holy crap Violet's train of thought around the disney rape thing just killed me. God i loved that. great job.
depthoverdistance chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love, love, love 3
Casey Rae chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I thought this was ridiculously in character, well done. In fact, I read all your other stories and think they are all very well done. I look forward to more. :)
ClipItsWings chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is beautiful. Seriously. The banter is gorgeously sexual, dark, and yet entirely comfortable for the characters. I love that you're showing us 100% believable off screen scenes. Honestly, I simply adore this. Keep it up, please 3
nkillian88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love it. Keep up the great work!
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Haha, great job as usual. :) Each story you write is better than the last. Keep it up!
DanikaKVRelth chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I was so excited to see an alert for your new story in my email tonight, and I must say that it was a truly wonderful chapter. I agree that I really enjoy the edginess and cute combination that you have put in. The basement antics definitely need no introduction - they were fabulous! xD

I can hardly wait to see what happens next! 3

Awesome work!

Cheers!
bellegunness chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
A work ;) i love how you kept them sassy and edgy despite being playful & well.. the basement details are drool worthy.