Reviews for Trembling Hands Play My Heart Like A Drum
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
.HOT!
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Yay! So funny near the end and I love the mirror part. :3 XD This whole thing is just funny. I love it. :3
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my god...that was amazing... I really like the part where Kurt fuck Blaine throat.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Lol, aww, that was hot AND cute :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
ohhh slutty!blaine is the BEST THING EVEEERRR! :D x
twostepper chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So sweet. I love cuddles
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So awesome!
Paige chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really enjoy ever fic you write, smutty or not. I think you capture details and make them your bitch.

I also really love your titles because I have a sneaking suspicion we enjoy the same taste in music. Keep up the good work!

[PS if you haven't yet, I recommened listening to the Vices & Virtues bonus tracks. (: ]
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
HUUUUU YOU KILL MY BRAIN ! it's was so hot, between that and the Ausiello spoilers about the 3x05 i need a shower and a whisky !

Bravo, honest, this rocks.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Love this as always! :D
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Especially the ending was awesome, and of course the rest was very intriguing,and yes that is my personal code for HOT SMUT *wink*
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
As usual I love you!
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Yesh.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm not supposed to be up, but the baby was crying so I'm reading this after I put her down lol! Rayychel you successfully turned me to mush once again. I loved every word of this. Soon you say? I'm so excited for it!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*sigh*... you're killing me, Rachel. You're killing me, Rachel. You're killing me.