Reviews for Reunions
Lady Marianne chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Really nice story! Nice work.
Papercups chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Dear Author,

You have to update, NOW! I'm on my knees begging! You cannot stop this story, even if it's labled "complete". At least write another story for me! No, for all for all of us. I am not lying or even exagerating when I say that this not only is the best Robin Hood story i've ever read, but the best fan-fic as well. Which is saying a lot because you are competing with some pretty good authors in the Chronicles of Narnia section. You have great vocabulary, and all your chapters are really well written. I love to write but I could never write something remotly close to this! Please write another story, I implore you!

From worried reader.
m.m.press chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
i really enjoyed this. i just wish there was more. you wrote marian's pov very well.
abby chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY WRITER!
abby chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i coma...I COMAND YOU TO UPDATE!

pretty plz
abby chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
i love your story update!
Papercups chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. That was AMAZING! You are SO talented, you HAVE to keep on writing this story! If you don't I will come kill you in your sleep and then bring you back to life again and hold you hostage untill you finish this. Just kidding! But seriously, you HAVE to keep on writing this, it's soooooooo awesome! You better update soon!
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Adorable:D
readingrox101 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
So sweet! I love it! Maybe you could make this into a story? That'd be so great!
goodgirlgonebad95 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I've been reading the Robin Hood ffs, and this is one of the best. :) Update!
gilliani chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
i really like this. you should definitely continue!