Reviews for Shatter
SpiritBird1A chapter 2 . 5/22
This ids great! At first when you said Naruto was going to be reincarnated under a different name, I was skeptical. I was afraid I wouldn't get use to Naruto being called something other than Naruto. I thought it might be like a whole new character and I wouldn't even remember Naruto was reincarnated as that very character. But since you only refer to him as Kouza Suigetsu when characters are talking to each other (some exceptions), it's easy to remember that it is in fact Naruto. You made it clear that Naruto was Kouza but still reminded us that Kouza is Naruto. Confusing? Sorry, I'm done rambling now so good job.
Naruko chapter 3 . 3/22
Please update soon
kushina as benihime
Z chapter 1 . 2/8
plz update
you are a great writer keep up the good work
dragonlily22 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Please update soon!
setsuna1415 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
i know you haven't really updated but can you do one with unohanas zanpakto?
rayningnight chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Oi! Hey! Are you going to update this wonderful masterpiece of art?
You should. Like, really. This is amaaaaaazing. The whole concept, really. You've actually sort of made me want to write a reincarnation fic now, similar to this. And that'd be awesome. But then I feel like it'd be plagarism/stealing or what-have-you, so I'm asking if I could put you in the "inspired by" thing at the beginning of the chapter or summary or whatever if/when I write it up.

..so... yeah.

Will you update this anytime soon?

-Rayne

PS: OMGOMGOMG I found Kouyuu and Warai so freakin' adorable!
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Omg please update soon!
strabimonx chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Nice next chapter NOW!
IhumakitukPeople chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Are you going to update? I really REALLY like this story and I'd hate to see this story not be finished.
AppleStories chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
So Awesome _
alemery chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I like this, I really do. I think it's awesome.
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Update?
Qaina chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Please update soon :) Wanna find out more about the relationship between Naruto and Aizen! Please?