Reviews for Shatter
yukishiroma chapter 3 . 1/22
update soon please!
gabyxx21 chapter 3 . 1/12
I loved looking forward to the next chapter
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
This is so awesome of an idea, I literally cannot describe to you how much I love it.
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
I love you story so far please continue? I would love to read more it's really interesting.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
So interesting, I don't think I've read a story where Naruto is a sword spirit. It's a pity that you haven't updated though :(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
M,mms mystery MNo mh..n,huh mm. ,l. ,MNon ,n,mmmhmonnmjnhhymm njnoh.i,Leon on n
yhmomnmnlhmn. Nmmjymn,mmymm
Mhmmmnmmh,,,mhmnmmmjlymommo,nnlno, mm,uln,m,umma may, oh,m nh'u.n,,n,njnoh hmm, .kmnmolnmmom,l,lhlnhn,my, ,mmmlmlnnmnmmo ml. LLC,,nnllnjln,Hmong,,ninja,
SpiritBird1A chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
This ids great! At first when you said Naruto was going to be reincarnated under a different name, I was skeptical. I was afraid I wouldn't get use to Naruto being called something other than Naruto. I thought it might be like a whole new character and I wouldn't even remember Naruto was reincarnated as that very character. But since you only refer to him as Kouza Suigetsu when characters are talking to each other (some exceptions), it's easy to remember that it is in fact Naruto. You made it clear that Naruto was Kouza but still reminded us that Kouza is Naruto. Confusing? Sorry, I'm done rambling now so good job.
Naruko chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
kushina as benihime
Z chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
plz update
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
you are a great writer keep up the good work
dragonlily22 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Please update soon!
setsuna1415 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
i know you haven't really updated but can you do one with unohanas zanpakto?
rayningnight chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Oi! Hey! Are you going to update this wonderful masterpiece of art?
You should. Like, really. This is amaaaaaazing. The whole concept, really. You've actually sort of made me want to write a reincarnation fic now, similar to this. And that'd be awesome. But then I feel like it'd be plagarism/stealing or what-have-you, so I'm asking if I could put you in the "inspired by" thing at the beginning of the chapter or summary or whatever if/when I write it up.

..so... yeah.

Will you update this anytime soon?

-Rayne

PS: OMGOMGOMG I found Kouyuu and Warai so freakin' adorable!
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 7/21/2014