Reviews for Thresholds
Pikachudragon chapter 9 . 3/21
Please update! Its been about 3 years!
rider-84 chapter 9 . 1/1
Great story so far. I hope that you will continue this story and complete it.
Desperate chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this!
If you continue to update, I can pretend that the travesty of the fifth book never happened and delude myself into replacing it with this fic. That way I can escape the horror of a plotless steampunk with poorly written characters and storyline. Ok, that's a lie. The characters weren't that bad, except Karigan was written really poorly for the excuse of supposed "character development" even though she forgets everything in the end anyway... Anyway, please give me more of the Green Rider world that KB so viciously ignored in the last installment.
natwriter chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
aaaah when will this next chapter be?!
CrazyIrishGal13 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
so sorry about the blank! my bad i just wasnt thinking when i hit the button! but anyhow i wanted to say i love your story and it just pulls me in and i have to remind myself that this is a fanfic not the fifth book*rueful smile* but i must say you have done an outstanding job and i cannot wait to read more! thanks for being anawesome person to write this
CrazyIrishGal13
CrazyIrishGal13 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
ummm you said that there would be a next chapter... is this still true? I would sincerely like to know what happens next.
Ms Urania chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
What a great chapter. That last scene with Karigan and her father was so well-written and touching. I know it has been a while a since you wrote this chapter but I hope you plan on continuing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase Update !
I'm goind crazy 'cause of the wait !
brezzybrez chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
this is really good. i hope you update soon.
textbug3115 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lae chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Wonderful! More please?
Ami4 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Definitely worth the wait and I hope you keep this up. I want to read more of this!
schoeppc chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
This is a really good story so far, I can't wait to see what happens.
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 9/19/2012