Reviews for Stolen
Terry chapter 1 . 6/27
Very believable post ep forCops and Robbers. Nicely done. Made me want it to continue. I greatly enjoy your work. You are extraordinarily talented.
JossaDosBichos chapter 1 . 1/14
The fact that this IS a one shot. and doesnt have a second-10th episode..

Is near right illegal.

Joselyn Rojas
Castle Haven chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love the song. Love the story.
SeulementMoi101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love the teasing they have in season 4...before the angst in the end, of course. How Kate lets him touch her more than it is appropriate...so, I'm headcanoning this hahaha Thank you for the lovely story!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
i love the fics that come after cops and robbers.

this one was brilliant.
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
oh. so good!

and that last part, AUGHH, SO GOOD!

*cries*
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Why isn't this canon? It's so beautiful. How had I not read it before either?!
MoW88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Perfect story. Thank you so much,It's so them, I mean it's like you could write the show now, with all the sweetness and the little gestures. PERFECT
Please never stop to write. It's the little silver lining of most of my days!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Oh wow! I love the unconscious casual but natural and heartfelt goodbye kiss - like it's an everyday thing for Castle to have her go off to work when at that time it really wasn't. Well written!
jc4ever11 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
love the ending! read the ending 3 times it was so fluffy! haha
Habita chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So beautiful! I love it, thanks a lot for sharing :)
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh my worrrdddd! XD I am freaking out reading this fic! Haha I don't want it to end here! But it's a nice ending, btw. But I still don't want it to endd! Haha too good. Thank you! :D
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I propose a new ending starting at the kiss as he turns his head on a sigh, falling back asleep... he kissed her. She thinks she's smiling. She turns to leave the bedroom and then stops in her tracks as she feels his smile remaining on her lips. His breath against hers, breathing life, life that was almost taken from them (again), back into her soul. He always was able to bring her back, make her laugh, help her move forward, and maybe now she can help return the favour. Before she can regret it, and before she can change her mind, Kate moves silently back towards the bed. She sits hesitantly on the side, careful not to disturb Castle's sleeping form, her brain at once going haywire yet taken over by a strange buzzing noise, drowning out her loud pleas for rational behaviour.

Maybe it could work. Maybe it could happen. After last night, she knows, she has to know how she feels about it. As she climbs onto the bed, beginning the process of stretching out, removing her shoes and dropping them on the floor, she's automatically taken in by how comfortable her bed is. The thought "I could get used to this" unwillingly pops into her head and Kate tries to surpress it, an old and real fear popping up alongside it. But after working to save them - him - last night, her brain decides that the buzzing noise and animal need for sleep will take over and she sneaks one last peek at Castle lying inches away before closing her eyes and quietly wrapping her pinky back around his, and necessary reminder that he is still here. always.

then martha sneaks back into the house hours later and finds them all sleeping and tangled as does alexis. they agree its for the best, leave a note a slip out. castle wakes up, manages to not freak out and somehow ... just as she looks about ready to talk ryan calls with a body/ and she decides to take the day off. for mental health ... and on..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
he must have thought he was dreaming. sweet :)