Reviews for Never Been, Never Will
flamingaro chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This is saddening.

Cute, but sad.

I love the idea of them being friends. Very awkward friends.

- I.I.
Opal chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This should be continued
THELOVEROF2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
sad face for elmer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
dude that is so sad 'sniff' it was so sad!1
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
What you mentioned in this story about Elmer was true because I remembered the episode when he was a monster back at the time. I've seen tons of those episodes and some I remember and some I don't since it's been a while. If I were Elmer in this story, I would've taken the invite to the movies.
34A7B chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very sad but amazing! My hat goes off to you!
bleachUlquiGrimm chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That is so sweet! I mean it's sad that Elmer feels like he does, but just the end and how Buttercup reacts to him is just so sweet! I feel bad for poor Elmer though, but you did a good job writing him in character. He's just as nervous as I remember him in the show. Another fabulous story
Hasten chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aw, poor Elmer... and she wasn't even being mean. As always, your characterizations were spot on. I enjoyed every minute. You write pretty.
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aw, poor awkward Elmer. It must be very hard on the poor lad.

It wasn't my favorite, but this was definetly in the top half of fics entered for the month. I personally wish it had stayed with as kids completely, but that's just my canon side talking. Cute and sweet friendship, and I enjoyed reading it!
fallingWish chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Awwwwwwwww. It took me a while to remember who Elmer is [haven't seen the PPG cartoons in such a long time...I miss them :( ]. I think your summary perfectly sums up what the story is about. Poor Elmer.

Love the story. I don't think I'd be able to really pinpoint exactly what I love most. I like how you can get into Elmer's head and digest his entire personality. I like how you can evolve Elmer's personality past the show, to his older years. I like your choice of descriptions, and your dialogue, and really your storytelling. :)
Hinallie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
When I went to read the drabbles, I hadn't realized this one was yours! I actually voted for this one too!

I totally loved that you wrote about Elmer because I in fact see him in a lot more episodes than the twins and yet I see more stories/fanart including them so I am glad that I got to read this!

He is such a cutie pie at heart but I always feel like he'd be picked on or secretly talked about. I really like how this went into his and Buttercups relationship/strain though, no regrets in voting for it!