Reviews for Sister
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Poor bunny. i like bunny
hinatalover445 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This episode always makes me cry.
Thecrazycat1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
My eyes watered while reading this...
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I remember when "Twisted Sister" first aired... I had to admit, Bunny wasn't my favorite character, I thought she was too slow and looked funny.

But now, reading this - i think I can appreciate her as a character more. Thanks for posting.
F Y E.enchanted chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awe, this is so adorable!
A little vague but that doesn't matter-it's really nice.
I almost cried but then mood switched and I was happy again. .
Window Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You did an excellent job getting into Bunny's head. Your story is every bit as gut-wrenching as the actual episode.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Cute story. I enjoyed this. I do remember Bunny.
Renaerys chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Well, I voted for this story during the contest. It really resonated with me. I thought it really captured the essence of The Wrong Child, hopeful yet also despairing. Once again, I must comment on your ability to deliver imagery. I loved the comments about how her eyes blink irregularly-I can really picture it so well! Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff in the future! :)
bleachUlquiGrimm chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
You're doing this one purpose, making me feel sorry for the minor characters. First Elmer, now poor sweet Bunny! I love how you wrote out her thought process while connecting it with how she tried. I just love it.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Well. That was heartbreaking.

Thanks.
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I enjoyed this a lot more here then I did on Livejournal. We never really understood much about Bunny in her one episode. Quite a few authors have taken up stories about her, but none of them ever really did much for me. This one was great; even though it basically just pinpointed her as being slow and confused, it really enlightened something on her mysterious character. So, nice job!
BlueHeavensAngel chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awww. That's so heart wrenching! I don't know how you do it. Nice work. :)
fallingWish chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This makes me want to give Bunny a really big hug. Not that I didn't already. This just fuels my desire to give her a big hug. Because Bunny really needs a big hug.