Reviews for Knight
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh god, can you stop making me feel the feels? Oh god. With every one of your fic, you had successfully took a piece of my soul. I don't even remember being this ... how to say? A fan. For PPG. But with your writing about them, it's hard as hell. :(
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
normally i HATE Princess but I felt like i could tolerate her in this story. Good job
andIJDC chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is super cute as a (working to) pairing or even just a friendship story
newraven chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I loved how Princess was snotty, but you portrayed it as "honest" (because, deep down inside, don't we all at some point think playgrounds are dirty after taking enough science classes)? But I still love Bubbles the best! Great job!
ricetard chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You are amazing and I love everything you write. /worship

/sobs at adorable OTP
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
oh my gOD this isaDORABLE DLSDgldgkfklhkglldfskdsdfkgf
oh wow i'm sorry for the useless review but
i just
oh my god you got princess' character down to a friggin' T and i'm just in awe wow this is wonderful thank you so much for writing it ahhhhh
PPG fan zero chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aw this is so cute! 3
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh, my god, I love the idea of Princess being a tsundere for Bubbles. XD She's one of those characters that is utterly unlikable, yet she's hilarious because of it all the same. I particularly loved the dialogue at the end - "And a moat! With CROCODILES! He's a wizard! A bad one!", it was quite cute for Princess' standards. And Bubbles is just...gah. So adorable. :3

Amulet
Sakai Kamichi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cool.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never seen a fic where a villain gets along with the hero/ine, but hey, this was good.

Mn.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Another good oneshot. I never cared for Princess's character on the cartoon because she was one of the evil characters and wanted to destroy the Girls like the other mean characters on the show. My favorite character has always been Blossom for some reason. Princess did seem in character in this show.
34A7B chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cute! Awsome job!
bleachUlquiGrimm chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Princess is such a snob XD but I still love her somehow

I just adore Bubbles in this fic. Only she could withstand the powers of Princess' snootiness.
fallingWish chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Princess's voice is ringing in my ears ("ABOUT TIME!"). *hits head* Ahh, much better.

I think you captured Princess' character really well, as well as Bubbles/Blossom/Buttercup's personalities. The interaction between Bubbles and Princess in the story might as well have come straight from the show. Good job! :)