Reviews for Unhealthy Attraction
WRITE MOAR
AlterUmbrella47 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Amazing story so far! Hope you update soon. :)
PureFlower chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Ah, so we've gone about Flynn now, have we? Very nice.
PureFlower chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Aww, but I like the tower! :P
PureFlower chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
On your phone? That explains a few more misspellings than usual. (No offense :P) And she finally let Rapunzel come into her room? Next thing you know, she'll be masturbating next to her :P
PureFlower chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
What the fudge is wrong with Gothel? D: And she tried to kiss her? What the hell? Oh, I'm sorry. I'm trying not to cuss :P
PureFlower chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
SO basically, she discovered masturbation? Okay then :P And Pascal? Nah, he's just a chameleon o.o
and, "...Let me know and i'll figure out a way to work him in or kill him off... muhaha :D"
Omg. You're such a murderer! Jk :p
PureFlower chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
now I want a cookie D:
I SHALL GET THAT FREAKING COOKIE!
And what way are you going with this? :o
livingarandomreality chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Oh this is fantastic. I'll be waiting patiently for the rest of the story. Great work so far!
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Hey Used Kittens. I just got finished what you have completed of Unhealthy attraction. I really like the story and find myself getting absorbed in it. I understand writing is time consuming but I think the best thing that Unhealthy attraction could use is a couple dozen more chapters. If you want I could give you some of my ideas about how the ladies could grow closer as their romance progresses (I've written femslash before). Willing to do what I can to help out such a great story. Anyway you've been followed as an author. Thanks and I hope I see more.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
More!
Marta chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
This fic is actually perfect, all I could ask for, but unfortunately it's still a wip and it hasn't been updated in a long time, I really hope the author decides to come back and give us more of this wonderful writing! Really loving it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm glad someone other than me saw this subtext here. Hormones are powerful things and if they have no socially approved outlet they are going to have interesting affects on the pubescent adolescent.
midnight0304 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Oh, do continue
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Awesome story. It's heating up. You really do let your haterz be your motivators.