Reviews for MVC Team up
PhinalPhantasy chapter 45 . 3/26/2014
Wow I've read half this story in one day and I must say I LOVE it. Love the focus on Spidey and Chun Li, love the nods to the various sources whether it's comics or the animated series, and love the allies and enemies you've included so far. I can't wait to continue this romantic adventure story!
LoveGlutton chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Hey have you read that story in which stark knocks her up
LoveGlutton chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Ooooh juri and deadpool

Im gonna enjoy this
LoveGlutton chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
You got anti venom wrong i hope you realize that.

All he does is drain radiation and cure not drain life force
TAF108 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
How did I forget about this story? Amazing work.
Guest chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
Deadpool and Jill are best friends, Spider-Man and Chun-Li are dating, the Avengers had saved the world, and the X-Men are moving up. Yep, this needs a sequal.
Silentman87 chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
You have just out-did yourself, this is perhaps the best story you did ever

Do a One-shot wedding story with Peter Parker and Chin Li getting married...please
Guest chapter 81 . 3/29/2013
Will the next story have the Beyonder? I heard that he really really powerful in Marvel.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/19/2013
This is actually pretty creative considering the fact that Marvel is American and Capcom is anime-like.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/19/2013
In your next story I hope Spidey is the main character again. As well as X23 and maybe Strider Ryu.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/18/2013
A Sequel, A Sequel! It is like watching an episode on TV!
Guest chapter 81 . 3/8/2013
Do a MVC civil war story, I would love to see the conflit that Chun-Li, Chris, Spider-Man and Deadpool have with the people thinking how bad the heroes are when it comes to the goverment, all the other heroes will may have problems themselfs
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 81 . 3/5/2013
Wow, what a finale. This story was great. I absolutely loved reading this story every time it was updated. The fights were epic, the humor was enjoyable, and the character interactions are incredible.

I was surprised that Chun-Li decided to stay with Peter. I guess she loved him too much to leave him.

But all in all, this was the best story I ever. I personally give this story a 100 out of 100 for perfect storyline, excellent cast of characters and spectacular story arcs.

Excellent job.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/3/2013
EPIC STORY EVARRRRRRRRR i want to see the countinue
kyrogue23 chapter 81 . 3/4/2013
Greatest marvel vs capcom 3 story on this site and hope your other stories come along greatly like this one did.