Reviews for MVC Team up
Epsilon Vindicare chapter 2 . 2/21
While the the pairing and the story premise seem interesting. The beginning chapter is rushed almost completely. The is nothing really to go off off, you basically just forced everything in there. The story is only just starting so I will reserve my final judgement for later. But I would consider a rewrite. It's hard to understand.
I searched what Atlantis is going to be like in the Marvel movies
Inhabitants:All ocean monsters,but their rulers are all merpeople.
Dress:Their designs are inspired from Ancient Greek,Arab and the Roaring also ADORE accesories in their outfits.
Food:Don't expect meat in Atlantis-they are all vegetarians!The Atlanteans lived on various fruit,veg,grain and nuts. Their dishes are inspired from Greek,Arab and Caribbean dishes.
Livespan:Their lifespan can be as long as 300 years. Oh,and their tails will become legs once they reached the land.
History:In 360 BC, Poseidon created his own haven there in the south of Atlantic Ocean,just for ocean mythological creatures,and since then his empire stretched to all oceans in the Atlantis royal family were the descendants of Poseidon.
Legends:There are several legends about them,but the most famous one of all is a little mermaid princess giving up her life for a human then,Atlantis was shunned away from the human world...until centuries later the Fantastic 4 appeared.
John chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
Had a problem with 26, it made everyone out of character especially Peter Parker plus the crowd cheering on two battle maniacal anti heroes makes this deliberate wankage on both characters. If Deadpool and Dante fought, any real life civies would run in terror and Spiderman would stop the altercation as much as he could. And Dante is too powerful for Deadppol to enguage in melee, DP would have to be fighting Dante at his hardest while to match Dante's lowest in a sword duel. I didn't like how you had to make them look like good guys when considering they give no shits about the destruction they cause in battles(Dante at least would battle somewhere where their at least no innocents around to view) and this was at a public outing where Peter was and he didn't do his duty to stop the conflict.

And Magical Shield? Dante doesn't have barrier powers like Sue Richards.

Everything else you wrote is okay.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 45 . 3/26/2014
Wow I've read half this story in one day and I must say I LOVE it. Love the focus on Spidey and Chun Li, love the nods to the various sources whether it's comics or the animated series, and love the allies and enemies you've included so far. I can't wait to continue this romantic adventure story!
LoveGlutton chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Hey have you read that story in which stark knocks her up
LoveGlutton chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Ooooh juri and deadpool

Im gonna enjoy this
LoveGlutton chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
You got anti venom wrong i hope you realize that.

All he does is drain radiation and cure not drain life force
TAF108 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
How did I forget about this story? Amazing work.
Guest chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
Deadpool and Jill are best friends, Spider-Man and Chun-Li are dating, the Avengers had saved the world, and the X-Men are moving up. Yep, this needs a sequal.
Silentman87 chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
You have just out-did yourself, this is perhaps the best story you did ever

Do a One-shot wedding story with Peter Parker and Chin Li getting married...please
Guest chapter 81 . 3/29/2013
Will the next story have the Beyonder? I heard that he really really powerful in Marvel.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/19/2013
This is actually pretty creative considering the fact that Marvel is American and Capcom is anime-like.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/19/2013
In your next story I hope Spidey is the main character again. As well as X23 and maybe Strider Ryu.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/18/2013
A Sequel, A Sequel! It is like watching an episode on TV!
Guest chapter 81 . 3/8/2013
Do a MVC civil war story, I would love to see the conflit that Chun-Li, Chris, Spider-Man and Deadpool have with the people thinking how bad the heroes are when it comes to the goverment, all the other heroes will may have problems themselfs