Reviews for MVC Team up
John chapter 26 . 5/11
Had a problem with 26, it made everyone out of character especially Peter Parker plus the crowd cheering on two battle maniacal anti heroes makes this deliberate wankage on both characters. If Deadpool and Dante fought, any real life civies would run in terror and Spiderman would stop the altercation as much as he could. And Dante is too powerful for Deadppol to enguage in melee, DP would have to be fighting Dante at his hardest while to match Dante's lowest in a sword duel. I didn't like how you had to make them look like good guys when considering they give no shits about the destruction they cause in battles(Dante at least would battle somewhere where their at least no innocents around to view) and this was at a public outing where Peter was and he didn't do his duty to stop the conflict.

And Magical Shield? Dante doesn't have barrier powers like Sue Richards.

Everything else you wrote is okay.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 45 . 3/26/2014
Wow I've read half this story in one day and I must say I LOVE it. Love the focus on Spidey and Chun Li, love the nods to the various sources whether it's comics or the animated series, and love the allies and enemies you've included so far. I can't wait to continue this romantic adventure story!
LoveGlutton chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Hey have you read that story in which stark knocks her up
LoveGlutton chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Ooooh juri and deadpool

Im gonna enjoy this
LoveGlutton chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
You got anti venom wrong i hope you realize that.

All he does is drain radiation and cure not drain life force
TAF108 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
How did I forget about this story? Amazing work.
Guest chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
Deadpool and Jill are best friends, Spider-Man and Chun-Li are dating, the Avengers had saved the world, and the X-Men are moving up. Yep, this needs a sequal.
Silentman87 chapter 81 . 4/14/2013
You have just out-did yourself, this is perhaps the best story you did ever

Do a One-shot wedding story with Peter Parker and Chin Li getting married...please
Guest chapter 81 . 3/29/2013
Will the next story have the Beyonder? I heard that he really really powerful in Marvel.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/19/2013
This is actually pretty creative considering the fact that Marvel is American and Capcom is anime-like.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/19/2013
In your next story I hope Spidey is the main character again. As well as X23 and maybe Strider Ryu.
Guest chapter 81 . 3/18/2013
A Sequel, A Sequel! It is like watching an episode on TV!
Guest chapter 81 . 3/8/2013
Do a MVC civil war story, I would love to see the conflit that Chun-Li, Chris, Spider-Man and Deadpool have with the people thinking how bad the heroes are when it comes to the goverment, all the other heroes will may have problems themselfs
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 81 . 3/5/2013
Wow, what a finale. This story was great. I absolutely loved reading this story every time it was updated. The fights were epic, the humor was enjoyable, and the character interactions are incredible.

I was surprised that Chun-Li decided to stay with Peter. I guess she loved him too much to leave him.

But all in all, this was the best story I ever. I personally give this story a 100 out of 100 for perfect storyline, excellent cast of characters and spectacular story arcs.

Excellent job.