Reviews for Pain in her chest
elisha-am chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
"But you built a damn door months ago, Rick.I just locked it." I love this quote so much! Most fics I read before would usually used the words like "take down the bricks","knock it down" or something like that, but this definitely is more brilliant to me.
And as another Cops&Robbers lover, I would say I'll never be tired reading fics about it;)))
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Great fic, thanks for writing.
Badge 41319 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I think your fanfic is my favorite of all of them, and I have read thousands.

You also feature my favorite episode (also) 4 x 07.

I hope someday life permits you the time to write more fan fic. I enjoyed this very much and thought the characterisations were spot on.

Badge 41319
CKRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Beautiful.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Nicely done, I enjoyed reading this! A good 'if only' fic :)
CarolinaBastosCabral chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh, I really loved this fic! So cute and intense! Romantic and sweet!
Megwill chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
"Is that what it felt like when I was laying on the grass Castle?" the question caught him so off guard that he felt his heart stop a moment before picking itself back up off the floor. "Did it feel as though your life had been torn away?" her eyes were wide, curious almost as she waited for his answer.

He had to clear his throat first. "Yes." She nodded then, looking away for a second.

Favorite part :) I liked their talk.
InspiretobeInspired chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this! So cute and adorable! I wish there was more and a sex scene though. But I still loved it.
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow! Loved this one-shot and you're right...this should have been the ending of C&R.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Yum yum!
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Really really great story!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ok you want me to sbow the love here it is.

OMG what a fantastic ending to a fantastic episode. it was grrat. The was a definite realism to it and i love the pain and passion of it.

fantastic
naybaybay chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh, wow. That was just... wow. Amazing my dear, utterly amazing!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was great! I really enjoyed this. I can't wait for the day to come where they say all of this to each other.

These were some lines that really stood out to me:

"But you built a damn door months ago, Rick. I just locked it." Love the way you worded that.

"It hurts that you can give me so much strength, and yet, at the same time, be my only weakness." THIS. Perfect.
pealee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
.GOD. That was so damn amazing! I looved it! You captured them so prefectly!