Reviews for Lord of the Forest
Hope you get inspiration soon
LittleWesties9 chapter 7 . 4/29
Aww... Any thoughts of continuing?
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 1 . 3/6
Will you finish the story? It's been 6 years. Unless someone has adopted them already?
This is soooo good! Please come back to update!
demonsrunwhenagoodmangoestowar chapter 7 . 2/13
I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT WILL YOU EVER UPDATE
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 2/10
GREAT STORYYYY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN
M.L chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
I so terribly wish you would update, though after two years I get a feeling it's not gonna happen. Your Harry is a lovely creature and it would be terribly exciting to see his relationship with Legolas evolve from this watching from afar thing they have going on. Teasing Gandalf is amazing in his own right. And Elrond! I sort of imagine him as a close friend, with whom you can share physical comfort from time to time, rather than lust.
Nathalie008 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Hi
Are you gonna continue the story?
I think this story is really intresting and I would like to read more
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
/cackles

I'M INTERPRETING IT AS BROSHIP
Anonymus chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
OMG PLZ PLZ tell me that u r gonna post another chappie soon. I need moar! This story is 2 good for it to just stop.
RavenAira chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
KYYYYAAAAAA! HOT DAMN! I love this fic! It would be awsome if you continued it soon...
Just few things. It's well written but lacks some explanations, making it more a guesing game than it has to be. For ex.: Harry's looks, he has white hair, and Legolas thought he saw feathers, but why? What happened? You mentioned transformation but it was never really explained, was it because of Fangorn or some kind animagus transformation? It's to interesting not to explain. but other than things like that it is AWSOME!
UPDATE SOON!
Monciak chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
soooo disappointed I realy like this fic and you stopped in such a moment. Can you post an AN and inform us if this fic is still on hiatus or did you abandoned it?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
Please update soon
MoonGoddess00 chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
its been almost two years. please update soon!
FateOfChaos chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Oh please, if you ever find the time, update this! It just got to the interesting part!