Reviews for Lord of the Forest
Hello

I have just found your story and adore it. I as wondering if you would be continuing it or have abandoned it? Please continue ! Please update.
yuki chapter 7 . 5/17
Update soon please
AJ Picard chapter 7 . 4/25
I love this story the plot line is very unique in that o don't think it has been done on how harry is. Please update soon
crimson reaper 218 chapter 7 . 4/23
please update soon...
Please update soon
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 7 . 4/7
?CONTINU?/e
Lumcer chapter 7 . 4/5
I am sad that you haven't updated this in a while. I do hope that more is to come. I like your portrait of Harry and his relationship with others. As for Arwen I had assumed she was calling on the power of her father's ring, perhaps he used the power to add protection to the river? Just an idea. Again update please!

KCK-Lumcer
Katsy17 chapter 7 . 4/2
i like it
dude. cx chapter 7 . 4/2
This is pretty good so far. :3 nice work.
Monciak chapter 7 . 4/1
This story is very interesting and I hope that you are going to update soon. I am curious if Harry gives in and let Gandalfs drag him with Fellowship?
Fera Vulpes Daemonium chapter 7 . 3/16
I believe that Elrond in preparation for his daughter facing the Nine would have given his ring to protect her.
atalanta chapter 7 . 3/15
You updated last year so I'm just going to hope you'll do so again! OMG, don't mind me but this is awesome, by the way I like uke Harry(hint hint). And, awesome, is Legolas going to become jealous already that's beyond exciting. So looking forward to the next chapter!
Please update soon
Thorilian chapter 7 . 3/9
Awww more please
raquil.lowinraven chapter 7 . 2/18
love the story can't wait for your next chapter! :)