Reviews for Bright Lights and Paying Customers
CassandraSwan chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
.GOSH! I cannot even describe how amazing this is! I know it was written ages ago but I JUST found it and I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for writing this brilliant piece of wonderful gush! AAAGH. It was great. Really well written and a beautiful story! You rock!
yhlp chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
JESUS CHRIST, MARY AND JOSEPH THIS WAS WONDERFUL.

And heart-wrenching. OMG. This is literally one of the best stories I've ever read and I'm not even a pirate.
Slytherinpurbld chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Wow that was just amazing. I never thought I would read it based on the whole prostitute/druggie Kurt but wow I am so glad I did. I didn't want it to end!
scribble.an.idea chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
spanishshipper chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
aksdjlvnasdf :D I don't want it to be over. That was amazing. You really captured the characters!
spanishshipper chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
omg. this is sooo amazing so far. my only comment is to put a trigger warning in the description! That way people with depression or previous self-harm know before they read. ahhhh. I don't want it to be over. three more chapters and then what D:
xgothemo99xx chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I'm reading this story again, because I love it!
mabynot1539 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Great story!
OurEchoes chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I cried so hard at the last few chapters. The ending was so beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite fanfictions. Thank you for being such an amazing writer.
lunarguardian27 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I know I'm twisted but this was the best story I've ever read. This was perfect. Love how it ended ... I would be honored if you considered a follow up one-shot. Just to check in on them ... All I have to say is WOW ... I spent many a late night reading this fan-fic well into the next morning. Simply perfect ... Thank you
LuluPimprenelle chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
OH MY GOD ! This was so so good ! You got me crying in the 9th chapter, this whole thing was just so so emotional ! I loved every single chapter, and I'm so glad they had their happy ending ! Thank you so much for writing this !
Beloved-Stranger chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
...I stayed up til one am reading this.

I regret nothing.
FightingMadness chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
I hate you right now...I Hate that I only find out about this fic yesterday and I was up all night till 5am because I COULD NOT STOP READING.

I hate that I am not you and no matter how hard I try I'll never be as good as you writing angst .

I mean what is the point for me to ever writing a whore Kurt fic now if you wrote the ultimate one .

Having said that...I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOUR WRITING, I LOVE YOUR KURT TORTURING MIND...because we all know he is never more beautiful than when he cries.

I don't have words to describe this fic short than...Kurtofsky/Kurtsie CLASSIC. This one has to go down on the kurtsie books. This is a MUST for every Colferite-kurtsie out there...

Ok, I finished my fangirling now, so now a bit of constructive criticism:

- At some points, very few, you used british slang instead of American.

- The last few chapters have a few more typos than the rest. It's ok, but it led me to double check what you meant to say in the phrase on a few occasions.

- When Kurt decides to change for the first time, I felt it was a bit unexpected. You had made a pretty strong case that Kurt was consciously self-destructing because he didn't think he could be saved. However, after one more night with Mark he changed his mind. At that point I didn't feel that was a strong enough bad experience to make him change his mind, especially since he had let Mark fuck him tons of times before.

- My last criticism is actually a plead. I really wished you had gone into Kurt's adaptation back home. I wanted to see the Hudmel family dealing with the kind of heavy shit Dave dealt with. May be Burt realizing how much Dave loved his soon to have had put up with those kinds of withdrawl attacks. May be Carole being a mom to Kurt (Time stamps from those first 5 months of Kurt's recovery please?).

I must say that, apart from this few criticisms, in most of this fic you managed absolute brilliancy. This one shall forever be one of my favorite fics!
Larkin21 chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Oh man, this story killed me. I love angst but I almost didn't read this based on the description because I thought it would be too much. It was just right, though. So very heartbreaking. I knew (99% sure) that Kurt couldn't be dead and that Lee had to be Kurt but I'm still relieved you didn't drag that out. The timing was perfect and I love that Kurt called him Dave and that was the give away. The way these two came to depend on each other as they got to know each other was so well written. I love the comparisons to addiction but I also love how Kurt came around to realize that there was more to it than that. This last chapter was just amazing. Such a satisfying end to an emotion and well told story. Great work :)
Frau Doitsu chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
I never cried that much by reading a fanfiction. It was amazing.