Reviews for Passion
Lindsay chapter 11 . 3/28
Please continue this story! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
Xmas update?
TinkStar87 chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
Crazy, but still a great read. Interesting to see just where too from here and what's to come. Hope you update again Soon. Read ya Later ;)
Spanglepants chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
Do you still write this story?
luvjz chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Ahhh Angelus is a bad, bad boy! Hope musie cones back soon for an update :)
Tuey101 chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
This has to be my favourite fan fiction out there! It is well written and deliciously smutty.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Please update love it so far
Caitiebelle chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Absolutely love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter. I have to say though that I'm a bit surprised Buffy isn't half vampire by the amount if blood sharing they had. That would have been quite cool! :)
Val chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Oh, the kidnap of Jenny had me in a lot of distress. I totally fell for the fake out of the dead neighbor - I was starting to feel awful for poor Giles! I hope you keep this story up!
Cheerpup1392 chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
So I'm loving this story! I would love if you updated again. I don't think I ever read this one before...don't know how I missed it, but I'm sure glad I found it now!
chisa chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
i'm torn between having angel back or having angelus stay. Allthough if you could find a way for both of them to exist together.
Tess chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Omg, I'm so glad Jenny's not dead. But poor neighbor though. Can't buffy control her hormones though so that Angelus would go crazy and finally confess? Lol
isla chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
WOW WOW WOW!
I LOOOOOVVVEEE!'

PPPLZZZZ MOOOOOREEEEEEE
GUEST chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
NO BANGELUS WAS SAD, BUT I STILL LOVED THE CHAPTER

UPDATE ASAP!
sseau1 chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
loved this chapter., yes our True Angelus is back but I'm glad he hadn't killed Jenny...yet! Poor Buffy her emotions on a non stop roller coaster with Angelus. Was getting excited about having Angel come back but I'm really into this Angelus though. Can't wait so many questions please hurry back with an updated. You absoutely ROCK