Reviews for Jellicle Who Halloween
Razell chapter 1 . 3/3
The answer to the question about the Weeping Angels was obvious, even before they made a return. The Angels that were sucked into the time rift thing were an army, yes, but not the entire race.
I think the real question is, where did Tugger get the perception filter?

Pounce! I love Pouncival, he's my favorite. He seems like the kind to just walk up to a scary old house and yank the door open. Weeping Angel? So what? But it better not try to take my candy!

Poor Victoria. What a cruel trick. She'll probably be scarred for life. Never look at a statue the same way again.

Great story, combining two of my favorite things, Doctor Who and Cats.
Velly chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Do you even know how pleased this made me?
Freaking
Pleased
mark3232 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The Weeping Angels are about to return to Doctor Who. That's this contradicted then...
Pink Schmetterling chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my gosh, this story is just genius. Cats and Doctor who...who could guess it would turn out this amazing? I just love this story soooo much. GREAT idea, really well executed, and a killer ending. Awesomeness! Favoriting!
The one in the coax chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This story rules! I love it! I like cats and Doctor Who, you've combined them in just about the best way possible. This story is aewsome!
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was great! I really enjoyed it and can't stop reading it over and over again! The ending was an interesting twist, and you really portrayed the characters well. The Doctor was weird and goofy and Pouncival was acting like your normal little kitten. Well done!